76king !!!

TeamRealT

So with this new 76king update does that mean the inflation it cause might start to go back to normal? I was looking into buying BGS which reached 27m lately and i look today ( the day the fix 76king) and it dropped almost 1m along with BCP. Both of these items had been steadily going up ever since 76k's. So basically my question is will we see some stabiltiy in the market now and will some items drop because of this fix?

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg

I do not think so, no doubt this update has slowed the rate of 76king, but the practice still exists. This crash is just panic selling, it will end after a few days and inflation will occur again.

My 2 cents.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

To respond to the above comments, wait as long as you think is prudent, then buy, buy, and buy some more!

Events like this are perfect times to make killings if you play them correctly.

I can't really tell you much more than that, as I don't know how the RS economy works nowadays 'cause I just came back recently.

Furia_Deorum.png

From what I understand this update to be it should not be very hard to bypass. Instead of 2 people killing each other off, it seems pretty reasonable that the addition of a third person can result in the same outcome as 2 people would of seen prior to this update.

Player 1 kills Player 2.

Player 2 kills Player 3.

Player 3 kills Player 1.

Since there is no "revenge" gotten by any player they will get the same drops as they previously would of gotten before the update. If more EP still exists then they can kill each other in this order:

P2 kills P1

P3 kills P2

P1 kills P3

It makes sense that since there was a killing prior to seeming "revenge" that Player 2 killing Player 1 would result in a new cycle of kills and thus get that person the regular drop they hoped to obtain instead of a dumbed down "revenge" drop. And so on and so on.

Makes sense to me, unless anyone can explain something I am missing from the update.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Another method (which is faster + it always circumvent the revenge system, no matter how much memory it has) is to do this:

Round 1:

A kills B

C Kills D

Round 2 (A Has to get killed himself, B has to kill somebody else before revenge is gone):

B kills C

D kills A

And back to round 1.

(This way you don't have to wait for some kill before you can fight again. - in the 3-way 76k-trick always 1 person is doing nothing)

Also B never kills A, and D never kills C (yet all have the same amount kills + be killed).

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Another method (which is faster + it always circumvent the revenge system, no matter how much memory it has) is to do this:

Round 1:

A kills B

C Kills D

Round 2 (A Has to get killed himself, B has to kill somebody else before revenge is gone):

B kills C

D kills A

And back to round 1.

(This way you don't have to wait for some kill before you can fight again. - in the 3-way 76k-trick always 1 person is doing nothing)

Also B never kills A, and D never kills C (yet all have the same amount kills + be killed).

Are you sure the system doesnt remember A and B met before? (even if there is one kill in between)

"Most likely": they especially said for "revenge", "if you kill somebody who just killed you". - They didn't say anything about follow-up kills....

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.