Impetuous Impulses

stonewall337

I'll be looking forward to this, but, in my opinion, there are several minigames more deserving of an update. There's nothing wrong with how Impetuous Impulses works now, but there are a number of flawed (and even dead) miningames which could use the attention instead. To be honest, this was quite unexpected and mildly disappointing. :huh:

pika pika

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

I'll be looking forward to this, but, in my opinion, there are several minigames more deserving of an update. There's nothing wrong with how Impetuous Impulses works now, but there are a number of flawed (and even dead) miningames which could use the attention instead. To be honest, this was quite unexpected and mildly disappointing. :huh:

pika pika

^+1

Some minigames really need an update. Impetuous Impulses at least has some point where it gets decently profitable. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's closer than others, like, say, Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup, or Chompy hunting, or.....

a70c7.png

Sounds like a good idea, it's a fun game and it's pretty good money, but you get almost no xp for doing it all. Hopefully they just round out the moneymaking to make it a little better for lower levels and greatly increase the xp given by each imp. Add a few new imps and maybe an extremely rare one and I think a lot more people will start playing this game again.

Sleep on...fly on.

In your mind, you can fly.

Gigatiran.png

pika pika

^+1

Some minigames really need an update. Impetuous Impulses at least has some point where it gets decently profitable. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's closer than others, like, say, Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup, or Chompy hunting, or.....

Gnomeball. :P

I'd say II is one of the most popular minigames in RuneScape and there are plenty of minigames they should be concentrating on first.

imagangster.png

I'll certainly be looking forward to this update. It might give me the incentive to train my hunter past 86, too, if there are some above Dragon Implings.

I don't know anyone who'd do this for experience, though. If anyone hunts implings it's always for cash or fun. Any exp. is just a bonus. :P

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]