Tormented Wraith Setup

Panzerlord

melee would be black elite armor, black scim, black kite, sup sets and a bunch of food.

Range is black chain, med, sq, platelegs, and throwing knives. unsure if crossbow works.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Honestly, killing the Tormented Wraith isn't worthwhile anymore; with the release of RT5, the safe-spots became unusable (due to changes in the Wraith's AI).

The prayer set-up (which has always been the expensive alternative to hallying or ranging from a safe-spot) is now the only method for killing the Wraith for any substantial amount of time. I can tell you everything that you'll need, but it'd be a waste unless you have prayer potions to burn.

'Let me know.

melee would be black elite armor, black scim, black kite, sup sets and a bunch of food.

Range is black chain, med, sq, platelegs, and throwing knives. unsure if crossbow works.

Unless you're maxed in combat, bringing food won't get you anywhere, since the Wraith is abnormally powerful and accurate for an NPC of its level. Ranged won't work for more than a few kills either, as, like I said, you can't use safe-spots anymore.

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

no the crossbow doesn't work even with black bolts i tried this.

Honestly, killing the Tormented Wraith isn't worthwhile anymore; with the release of RT5, the safe-spots became unusable (due to changes in the Wraith's AI).

The prayer set-up (which has always been the expensive alternative to hallying or ranging from a safe-spot) is now the only method for killing the Wraith for any substantial amount of time. I can tell you everything that you'll need, but it'd be a waste unless you have prayer potions to burn.

'Let me know.

Unless you're maxed in combat, bringing food won't get you anywhere, since the Wraith is abnormally powerful and accurate for an NPC of its level. Ranged won't work for more than a few kills either, as, like I said, you can't use safe-spots anymore.

I don't really know what your saying here cause first of all i could never find a safe spot and also when using melee i was getting at least 10 kills a trip and my stats aren't great, also i wasn't using super sets. But in general your right It is kinda fun if your bored and want to do something different but it isn't great for cash but if you pm me in game and still want to do it i'll try to help.

Words are only interpertaions of opinions.