when jagex when ????? unlimited bank space!!!

Demario

again and again,,,,,,,, jagex making new items... and there is already tons of seeds herbs potions weapons armours ammies gems rares... event items... farming items, herblore items, Quest items and many many many and even many more...

i m selling most my items just to make bank space,,,

so i think its time for jagex to make unlimited bank space for runescapers...

'jagex should already knows about that' ...hope so...

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

merchants are money-hungry, not power hungry...

my bank seems to have unlimited space, but then... i have sold a ton to get ready to go to f2p :(

Steviej.png

My account spent most of the last 10 months "locked"

might want to go more in detail

But what i think jagex should do is charge like 10k for each addictional space after the given space that way it will satify power hungry merchanters.

Its not merchanters that have problems with bank space, all they keep is rare items... It is the people who quest. So many quest items that you don't want to drop because you never know if jagex is going to make another quest that requires them...

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

might want to go more in detail

But what i think jagex should do is charge like 10k for each addictional space after the given space that way it will satify power hungry merchanters.

Its not merchanters that have problems with bank space, all they keep is rare items... It is the people who quest. So many quest items that you don't want to drop because you never know if jagex is going to make another quest that requires them...

very true,,, like today,, u need nettle tea and i dont keep it in bank cus no bank space nor i needed it until today... sighs..

Demario.png

Let's not forget the new random events items as well. I'm f2p and bank space is very strict upon us, with all these new random event items, upcoming holiday drop items, and stuff we need or should at least desire to stack up in our banks is going to be overrun soon.

Here's my suggestion about bank space:

JaGeX should give the NPC bankers' another option when a player 'uses-bank booth'. That option should be "I'd like to purchase a new bank row". the banker's response is "New bank rows are a fee of(some reasonable price that's not to high or cheap enough either), then once you click continue you'll be given an option to select how many rows you want to purchase (should range from 1 - 5).

gors2.gif

There's no need for f2p to get more bank space, they don't update f2p with much.

But with p2p... I'm kind of scared. I've been off rs for 2 months now, and with all these new things being released... Have they increased bank space recently, even since farming was released?

they should give more bank space to F2P too, there is event items... and holidays items too

well for the most we need more bank space for P2P ...

Demario.png

ok that's true, but when your membership has ended, you need to eliminate most of your member items because you need more bank space, so if jagex use unlimited bank space also in f2p that would be more handy, then you can keep your items and don't spend hours on the markt to buy the items back.

I respect those able to keep their banks small :)

Like gasheart... when he/she was at their richest (or close to it) - their bank only had about 3 lines worth of items? It was incredible...

summerpngwy6.jpg

I think f2p definitely needs more bank space. Every time I take a break from p2p I always have to get rid of so much stuff just so I can put a couple things in there.

Or if the pure p2p's want to complain about that. At least make it that members objects dont count as used spaces in f2p worlds.

Tetsuya.png

I think f2p definitely needs more bank space. Every time I take a break from p2p I always have to get rid of so much stuff just so I can put a couple things in there.

That doesn't seem to me like a good justification for more f2p bank space. In your case, you do play for membership at times, but that doesn't mean all f2p players should get more space.

I want to say that I hate the idea of buying bank space. We all know how incredibly rich some players are, so no matter how much JAGeX charges for it, the rich will have an advantage much sooner than others. Also, I assume JAGeX has to have control over bank space due to bandwith. Imagine if thousands of players were buying millions of bank spaces every day. Laaaaaaag.

To me, this is the bottom line: when we need more space, JAGeX will provide it. They have before, they will again.

lpinkus

wow... you people are truely ignorent arent you?

jagex does not have the hard drive space/ capacity to give unlimited bank space to people or im sure they would... there was a poll a while back that asked for more bank space, but your farms would get wiped every month to compensate or to keep farming items and get no space... it is something im sure they're looking into and trying to get more space but it is not as easy as clicking a button that says "for unlimited bank sapce click here"... think about all the ramifications of giving unlimited bank space and how much memory it would take to do so

think people dont just asume jagex can do anything they want

May I suggest to add a Backpack to store items like a pouch to rune essenses or key ring?. You can save bank space as you get backpacks (may be drop items or quest items). In that way you can hold many apparently useless items (quest items) but it not sure to be usefull in future.

There should be 2 more lines of bank space for everyone, and then 2 more on top of that for members. There should also be a thin line that shows you where the f2p limit is, so that people who are f2p can know when they are getting overloaded, and people who are leaving p2p can know how much stuff they have to get rid of.

The Steel Keyring needs to accept ALL keys.

The Wise Old Man needs to get better at telling you what you don't need anymore.

Jagex needs to hire me to handle their PR, Customer Support, Fansite Relations, Continuity and Project Management problems :)

Suzanne Vega

grammar2gr8dx.png

tokin rite wurx gud!

More items like the Key Ring!

Maybe a "Random Box" to store ALL random event clothes (Including shade robes).

Or armour racks? Store all armour, bronze-barrows.

Think, Jagex, think!

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.

I agree that we have 2 make space 4 quest items, i mean every quest they release comes 3 or 4 new quest items and u never no if ull need them again. If u do drop them then u end up having 2 pay like another 15k 4 them again and i find every penny precious

if everyone had unlimited bank space then:

*everyone plays normal untill...* P1: omg! the floor its breaking!!!

p2: my weapon disappeared!!

p3: MY HEAD IS GONE!!!

j-mod: crp! never should have done this! now runescape will die!

all players: burn in hell!!! *gets all deleted*

now thats a good reason? i say the idea someone posted for everyone more bank space, let it happen lol. but everything needs a limit, or all breaks down!

Known in-game as Mister evil9(lvl 93)(P2P).

Modding gta2(making maps, scripts,editing it).

On world 54 mostly.

Made a nice GTA2 site!

A little in-active...

You could have a "Tool box" in which you could store all crafting,smithing,mining,farming,flecthing,woodcutting,fishing and firemaking tools could be stored. Works like a keyring.

Yup, been suggested in similar ways. I've read on these forums about alphabetical banking, categorized baking, even a bank search option many times. All good ideas. I'm sure JAGeX has thought about it.

lpinkus

Let's not forget the new random events items as well. I'm f2p and bank space is very strict upon us, with all these new random event items, upcoming holiday drop items, and stuff we need or should at least desire to stack up in our banks is going to be overrun soon.

Here's my suggestion about bank space:

JaGeX should give the NPC bankers' another option when a player 'uses-bank booth'. That option should be "I'd like to purchase a new bank row". the banker's response is "New bank rows are a fee of(some reasonable price that's not to high or cheap enough either), then once you click continue you'll be given an option to select how many rows you want to purchase (should range from 1 - 5).

thats a good idea