RSC Guides! get it here

meili

This is what I have been using to help me out. :thumbsup:

Note: For some links in that website, you'll have to change the URL a bit. For example, in the smithing guide, there is a link to the Dwarven pickaxe shop.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?page=dwarvenmine.html#pickaxe

You'll have to change "runescape" to "rsc" for the link to work.

Fixed link:

http://www.tip.it/rsc/index.php?page=dwarvenmine.html#pickaxe

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Yeah this is what I've been using too since I've came back to RSC. :)

Is weird having to consult guides for stuff that's normally really obvious stuff on RS2.

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]

Within the next 6 hours or so, RSC page versions with repaired links will be uploaded.

(Unfortunately the RSC monster db will not be available at this time. :oops:)

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

As I'm sure you know by now, the link meili posted to Tip.It Runescape Classic Help is the place to go.

As for plans, we are waiting to see what Jagex intends to do with RSC. Given that it may change, it didn't seem appropriate to invest a lot of time in updating information that may be clobbered by Jagex.

For those of you who are not "old hands" at RSC, I recommend these pages specifically:

The Certificates page explains where you can "note" specific types of items, since this is done by individual NPCs rather than at the bank. (Additional fishing certers not listed are 1 more at Catherby, 2 at fishing guild and 1 at Brimhaven.)

I recommend to you the Maps and Info (locations) page, which serves as an atlas and directory. It links to city maps, mining maps, dungeon maps, and some guild information.

The shops page lists every shop and its sell/buy prices (all on one page, wow!)

The Items page shows stat information for weapons and armour, data for other items, and links to relevant guides.

The monster database may be reconstituted at some point, but right now I can make no promises. The internet wayback machine has the old bestiary info, but we felt it would be inconsiderate to publicly post a link to them, at the risk of weighing down their servers.

We asked that people not send us corrections for the RSC site, because we would probably be flooded (lol). However, I will check with Crew to see what sorts of things we might want you to tell us about it. Just getting broken links fixed so that the site is navigable was our main concern up front, and updating it remains in question for the future.

Thanks meili and Darth for posting links to help folks out. <3:

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.