Is it just me or did you notice the same?

Pieter_00777

Tip.it are VERY through with their fact checking.

If its on the drop list it means that a researching staff member HAS gotten the drop or they have undeniable proof from a forum member submission.

Like everyone has tried to tell you but you refuse to listen:

Greater demons have ALOT of drops. Most of the rune stuff is VERY RARE. Rune full helms however are not that rare from them.

That's what I already ask from the beginning, where's the undeniable proof?

Still didn't see it...

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

The undeniable proof will be the trusted hand picked staff members went out there and killed thousands of them to obtain drops. Or via pictures of drops submitted in the website updates and corrections forum.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The undeniable proof will be the trusted hand picked staff members went out there and killed thousands of them to obtain drops. Or via pictures of drops submitted in the website updates and corrections forum.

I know... I'm using Tip.it for a long time already (not the forums though and I mentioned this in one of my previous' posts already) and this is the first time I'm doubting about something; the F2P-drops of greater demons...

It's POSSIBLE the drops for F2P have changed in meantime...

All I'm asking IF someone has a screenshot of getting a rune drop (except for a rune full helm) nowadays, then please post it here...

P.S.: This topic isn't meant to make a huge discussion, I'm just curious about it... If anyone feels offended in any possible way with this topic then PM me, because that's definetely not my intention with making this topic...

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

Jagex always announced drop changes in patch notes or in the main news if its deemed major.

And in all 7 or 8 years of runescape existing they've only ever ADDED drops never removed drops.

Therefore lack of announcment and the gneral way of things gives absolutely no reason to doubt they drop these items, just that they are rare

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Jagex always announced drop changes in patch notes or in the main news if its deemed major.

And in all 7 or 8 years of runescape existing they've only ever ADDED drops never removed drops.

Therefore lack of announcment and the gneral way of things gives absolutely no reason to doubt they drop these items, just that they are rare

Good to know but I'd rather prefer to see some pictures! :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png