Weapon Speed

Krazyck

I dont know when this happened, but I just found out that the weapon speed of the short sword and dagger have been reduced to that of a scimitar. There's not a whole lot to choose from in terms of weapons in f2p, and now the FEW weapons that we do have, have been nerfed even more? Are you freakin kidding me? I find this absolutely ridiculous and quite annoying actually, and I've looked for answers but have found none. Can anyone explain why a dagger is the same speed as a scimitar now, cause I dont freakin get it.

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

I dont know when this happened, but I just found out that the weapon speed of the short sword and dagger have been reduced to that of a scimitar. There's not a whole lot to choose from in terms of weapons in f2p, and now the FEW weapons that we do have, have been nerfed even more? Are you freakin kidding me? I find this absolutely ridiculous and quite annoying actually, and I've looked for answers but have found none. Can anyone explain why a dagger is the same speed as a scimitar now, cause I dont freakin get it.

I was under the distinct impression that Short Swords and Daggers were always the same speed as Scimitars.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

yeah scimitars, short swords and daggers have always been the same speed.

Thats why scimitars are alwasy a popualr choice for basic weapons in f2p or p2p for those without a whip etc

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I've played since pretty much the first week of RS (eg bk in rsc days before weapons really had speeds) and I strongly recollect those three have ALWAYS been the same speed

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Played since rsc too and I can confirm Daggers/Short/Longswords/Scimitars/Maces (probably more but I don't want to waste more time posting) have always been the same speed.

You're wrong about Longswords and Maces...

I don't know about back from when RS2 was first released, but today Longswords and Maces are slower than Scimitars/Daggers/Shortswords...

Played since rsc too and I can confirm Daggers/Short/Longswords/Scimitars/Maces (probably more but I don't want to waste more time posting) have always been the same speed.

You're wrong about Longswords and Maces...

I don't know about back from when RS2 was first released, but today Longswords and Maces are slower than Scimitars/Daggers/Shortswords...

Ah I haven't used one since whips have been released, my mistake :)

To the poster of this thread check out the weapon-speed guide :)

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/combat_weapon_types

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png