Fishing-training.

Romy

Fishing training through fly-fish powertraining and dropping (e.g. salmons and trouts) should result in approx. how much exp (on average) per hour if dropping and random events are taken into account?

(Obviously I don't expect a very accurate answer, but any average range of exp per hour would be nice.)

Thanks.

Somewhere in the region of 40k-50k p.h making it the fastest fishing xp in f2p and possibly in members as well

Fishing training through fly-fish powertraining and dropping (e.g. salmons and trouts) should result in approx. how much exp (on average) per hour if dropping and random events are taken into account?

(Obviously I don't expect a very accurate answer, but any average range of exp per hour would be nice.)

Thanks.

vivimancer.png

Somewhere in the region of 40k-50k p.h making it the fastest fishing xp in f2p and possibly in members as well

Thanks.

I would actually say more along the lines of 30-40k consistently depending on Fishing Levels. 50k Seems a bit high and you have to take into account the fishing spots move, dropping times can vary and you will encounter Random Events. To be honest even at my 99 i have not yet tried and calculated xp per hour. But i remain stoic at the fact it would not be much more than 40k :ohnoes: I hope :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

What level are you?

And you are probably not saving any time by dropping the fish.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

What level are you?

And you are probably not saving any time by dropping the fish.

I am saving time by dropping the fish because the closest bank (from Barbarian village) is either in Edgeville or Varrock (depending on fishing spot). Either way, dropping takes less time than going to the bank and coming back. Not to mention run energy which will drain every once in a while if I bank my fish.

Am currently F2P and cannot use Shilo so...

Oh okay.

My tests indicate about 30k/hr. But that's without dropping. I haven't compared to see if that's faster on F2P.

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Oh okay.

My tests indicate about 30k/hr. But that's without dropping. I haven't compared to see if that's faster on F2P.

In that case. Dropping would warrant an average of 33-35k an hour. Also keep in mind Random Events. It all depends on how fast you drop yadda yadda yadda.. REFER TO MY FIRST POST

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Oh okay.

In that case. Dropping would warrant an average of 33-35k an hour. Also keep in mind Random Events. It all depends on how fast you drop yadda yadda yadda.. REFER TO MY FIRST POST

Looks like about 36-37k actually.

signew2.png

Okay, redid some calculations. Here's what I found:

Banking all: 29k/hr

Dropping all: 38k/hr

Dropping trout, banking salmon: 33k/hr

signew2.png

Might as well try to find a fish and cook world in free play then. Basically you trade all your raw fish to a cook, must be way faster than dropping them.

Cooks get free cook xp you save clicks on dropping the fish.

Any idea on how I might find that kind of world?

It depends greatly on how you drop. If you just drop the entire load when you get a full inventory, you'd get 30k, maybe a little more. If you drop smartly, that is, utilizing the delay after you catch a fish, you could most likely get near 40k.