Best gp/hr, Spiritual mages or Abyssal demons?

Nhs_Xc

Which is better for gp/hr? I am just about to 83 slayer and I would like to raise summoning and prayer up, but my bank is pretty sad. I can't decide if I should take a slayer break and camp at spiritual mages for a while, or take a break once I get 85. Thoughts?

dont stop till 85, just because its an awesome level. also, pieing to demons is fail.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

It's hard to choose between the two. If you want consistent money I'd go with S/Mages because D Boots aren't all too rare and you can collect Astral/Nature/Law/Pure Ess drops which add up whereas with Abyssal Demons you're mainly relying on getting a whip drop or being lucky with Rune items. Personally I'd go for S/Mages though I am sure someone will post saying the opposite :lol: Hope this helps!

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Sp Mages drop boots more often, and they do drop other runes which could come in handy. Most tend to kill them as they are easier and the supplies are low (Good prayer bonus and some prayer potions).

Abyssal Demons drop whips a lot less often then Mages do boots, but they also have more drops and they also drop charms. They tend to drop a decent amount of crimsons and the rune items they drop do add up. After a task of them i can get 100k+ in rune drops after alching them, and i also get the noted Pure Ess drops and herb drops to also help.

Lots of people like to camp them for their drops, but they aren't that great to camp when there are better options to kill. Creatures like Green Dragons and Aviansies have great drops tat add up, but they don't drop charms all that well. If you need charms then slay until 85 and kill the Abyssal Demons, but don't hope on to many whip drops as they are rare. With you stats you can just kill Waterfiends to get the charms and a little GP on the side.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]