Rex

Darkvengence

-What is the best spell to use? (Level 86 Magic)

Claws of Guthix

-Will I always profit?

Per trip? Nope, but it is extremely unlikely unless you suffer death or RNG just plain hate you. Basically as long as you are doing a decent trip, expect one or two drops.

-Is it better to go alone or go with a team of hybrids?

Well you need suicide to solo unless you are very experienced. I would prefer to go with hybrids, just in case you mess up.

-How much mage exp should I expect in an hour?

Not sure about this one since the spell exp was updated. I think it was 30k/h ish? Do not quote me on this one though.

-Would hybriding make more money?

Yes, you kill two kings instead of one, and it is more fun as well(more activity). Not sure now though with all the price updates, I have not done DKS for a long time. :blink:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

The best is CoG, but i prefer to use slayer dart, kills in more time but its a lot cheaper. Also hits very well.

-Will I always profit?

1 drop you get and you pay for some trips...so i think yes.

Alone.

50k xp per trip in about 35 kills...per hour idk.

Maybe.

pinguim0310.png

I always use COG. Not only are the kills far faster, but with COG it is alot easier to beat off crashers. My cost per trip is like, 1.5-2m, so I should at least break even normally. I get around ~100k mage xp a trip.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I don't have a lot of experience at Rex, only been a few times.

-Will I always profit?

1. CoG - 33 max (with void mace) and since they doubled the base exp you get about 1/3 more exp per hour then before.

Slayer dart will take twice as long per kill and half the exp per hour. Add to this the massive prayer bonus void mace has theres no reason to use slayer dart over CoG if you have the setup funds.

2. Depends how long your trips are. I find in about 1k of casts you'll average an axe and a ring. Of course I had 4 dry streaks not to long ago and on other trips I've had axes/rings in the first 5 kills.

Over numerous trips your talking high profit per hour, however the start costs are high and its all based on luck.

3. Pre-RT5 I would have said without hybrids, but with the extended range of prime and supreme. I now would always go with hybrid(s) if your using guthans (veracs you just pray the whole time so theres no risk of prime KO'ing you).

4. 60k should be reasonable with CoG, as its was 30 to 40/hour pre exp boost.

5. In the short term yes, long term no.

The value of 1 zerker ring will cover the cost of the whole trip and give you over 3.5m pure profit. Best you can get from hybriding is about 2.5m pure profit (solo'ing, duo is about 1.1m) from an axe.

Having said that if you have a pack yak hybriding is about equal (banking the hide/bones really adds up).

Its 1 charge every 6.6 minutes and 500 to 600 cast per hour. Which is about 20 casts of charge per 1k CoG casts.

Edited by JoeDaStudd

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]