KBD killing for Pro's

bedman

So, I recently got access to the Pack Yak, to extreme antifires, and now to the new prayers. How should this change my normal fighting? I will brong scrolls to bank the bones and hides I guess, and extreme sets in stead of super sets. Now the 2 main questions are:

Which weapon:

Z spear on stab

Whip with rune defender

Godsword

Which prayers:

I sadly don't have access to turmoil, otherwise there would be no question. I was maybe thinking about using Sap mage and Deflect melee. Sap mage will make his def 20% lower in the end, right and will make his magic attacks weaker. Now I just looked and I can stack all the sap prayers. Would this be a good idea to make his def extra low? Now I started looking at it, it seems piety is better, especially since I can flash it.

For invent, I think I can figure this out. Was thinking about a combination of cheap food like tuna and baskets of strawberries. Those should last me long enough I think.

Only one i know is the ZS on Stab as the KBD is weak to stab like the metal dragons.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

another option is just using a lava titan, since banking with it takes like 30 seconds and his respawn time is similar. kills per trip will change, but kills per hour should stay the same. as getting to him without lava titan takes a couple minutes.

Also you can recharge prayer at the altar instead of ppots when you bank do a house tele for pray, take glory to edge bank repeat. Not sure best weapon but it would likely be either spear or whip and defender. the gs isnt that accurate on him from personal experience. though a bgs spec would probly be best even though the bgs sucks otherwise.

since you only do like 6-7 kills a trip just bring minimal items and you can bank all the hides/bones still,

though i suppose yak could work just as well. matter of preference probly

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

yeah z spear on stab for weapons, for prayers i guess test them out, see how much the affect his damage/defense. for food id use atleast monkfish or higher in combination with Excalibur v2 or sgs

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Lava Titan is awesome for KBD.

Like 2 mins to bank and be back at worse. Zammy Spear and just wearing d'hides with extreme att/strenght p pot some antipoison, EE, monkfishs gives me 5-8 kills a trip playing relaxed aka no piety flashing.

Now deflect will probably add a little to be even more efficient.

Empty World + KBD = LOADS crimsons, quite relaxed play, chance for a big drop while still challenging enought to not get bored after an hour. Meh i want black drags as task.

nasty_jenny.png

can you post results of whip and defender. vs any godsword? id presume whip wins then all around but is it a big difference?

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning