Contributions Welcome! 08-Dec-2009 - Kuradal's Dungeon

This topic has been created for users to contribute information that is NOT already included in the jagex Knowledge Base (KB) or in the announcement or patch notes.

Good info from the General discussion topic is welcome here (even quoting someone else's post is helpful to us). However, please do not post any sort of chat/discussion.

More information:

110 Combat 75 slayer required.

Can assign up to 250 of most things, can assign Tzhaar.

New item:

Ferocious ring None

(Drop from creatures in

Kuradal's Dungeon) Teleports to Kuradal (5 charges), +4 damage/hit to creatures in Kuradal's Dungeon and works as ring of life within Kuradal's Dungeon

091208091354.png

newdungeon222712.png

Picture of the new dungeon :o

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Got abby demons. Can't take cannons in. Pretty cool i suppose.

091208094708.png

091208094831.png

EDIT: examine = "it looks in pretty good condition" probably related to the amount of charges left

any info if you use up charges it becomes uncharged or breaks? and possible to charge?

I have received two rings in about 15 minutes of killing Greater Demons in her dungeon so I'd say they aren't too rare :smile:

Ring's bonus stacks with that of the Slayer Helm/Mask too :thumbup:

Sounds like an awesome update. Anyone know how many slayer points you get for each task completed?

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

[hide=ferocious ring info]

Got aberrants. Can't take cannons in. Pretty cool i suppose.

091208094708.png

091208094831.png

EDIT: examine = "it looks in pretty good condition" probably related to the amount of charges left

any info if you use up charges it becomes uncharged or breaks? and possible to charge?

I have received two rings in about 15 minutes of killing Greater Demons in her dungeon so I'd say they aren't too rare :smile:

Ring's bonus stacks with that of the Slayer Helm/Mask too :thumbup:

Sounds like an awesome update. Anyone know how many slayer points you get for each task completed?

[/hide]

hd picture here:

http://forum.tip.it/...-fercious-ring/

[crew edit: Thanks you will be credited.]

Can anyone tell what happens with the ring when you use all the charges? Does the ring disappear or do you keep a ring without charges?

091208101006.png

It crumbles to dust :sad:

Lol reading the thread is good for knowledge heres a step by step;

1) Your assigment is 90 Thzaars

2) Although I could challange you to kill Jad A) Yes B. No

A) Bumps up to 280 kills have fun.

B. stays at 90.

Just for the record, the tasks everyone thinks are TzHaar are actually "volcanic creatures." Meaning it could be something else as well...... fire giants maybe?

A few questions:

1. Is Jad cancelable? I mean using slayer points, not burthrope.

From what I heard yes, but Jad is more of an upgrade, you will give you 80ish tzhaar and ask if you want to kill Jad as a challenge, you can accept or deny it. Then she will upgrade the task to 280 tzhaar and you can kill Jad

2. Is it true she does not assign Dagganoth?

No idea. She doesn't.

3. Does the Ferocious ring work outside of her dungeon?

Only inside according to KB

4. Slayer points gained/task?

found out that the ring's =4 damage also count towards the defection prayers

proof just standing there with deflect melee on and it hit a 5 and dark beasts would have to hit a 50 for that to happen because deflection prayers only hit back 10% of a passable hit

091208125212.png

EDIT:

Personally, I'd block terror dogs and steels. I don't think I'll use this master however. I already think most of Duradel's task sometimes take a long time, these tasks take even longer.

Also thanks everyone for the info. Could anyone provide the high alch for the ring, please?

765 gp for high alch

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

found out that the ring's =4 damage also count towards the defection prayers

proof just standing there with deflect melee on and it hit a 5 and dark beasts would have to hit a 50 for that to happen because deflection prayers only hit back 10% of a passable hit

091208125212.png

EDIT:

Personally, I'd block terror dogs and steels. I don't think I'll use this master however. I already think most of Duradel's task sometimes take a long time, these tasks take even longer.

Also thanks everyone for the info. Could anyone provide the high alch for the ring, please?

765 gp for high alch

Thanks metoo you will be credited ... except that you are credited all over the entry already, lol!

A note probably worth adding to this page that me and my friend found out today.

The area above the steps, where Kuradel and the dragon forge is is actually two separate maps.

If you have lit the dragon forge you go to one map, if not the other.

We discovered this I got pwned going to fix fairy ring and a friend brought me food. We could both see kuradel and random players going by; but not each other or any of the same players. However as soon as we went down the stairs we could see each other.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Everyone who posted useful info has been credited, either in the ring entry or the slayer guide. Thanks!