Defeating jad as a task reward here!

The_dmt1234

well i beat fight caves for first time after i got him as a task and this is the reward...not able to put pics up

image shack is being a noob and not uploading but the reward is 25k exp ill upload some pics as soon as it works unless someone has an image upload site for me

here we go

slaya2.png

also got the new ring

slaya.png

also i dunno how many monsters are in cave, but i got assigned 280 and have 6 left :thumbsup:

another thing, my task was volcanic creatures, txhaars don't count i had to go in the cave again to finish the task

Edited by The_dmt1234

]ac_s_dc.png

This would make Jad worth doing exp wise, right?

I mean...the stuff you kill on the way will give slay exp, and it only takes like 90 minutes to do the whole thing these days, so even if you didn't get exp along the way, the 90 minutes for 25k exp would still be pretty good.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I mean...the stuff you kill on the way will give slay exp, and it only takes like 90 minutes to do the whole thing these days, so even if you didn't get exp along the way, the 90 minutes for 25k exp would still be pretty good.

That's just the reward bonus too, you kill like 30 360's too which are all 200hp each or something, plus a whole load of other monsters. Sounds worth doing if you think you can beat Jad in one try :P

2dvjurb.png

Can be done in under an hour, people abused gravestones to get multiple fire capes before they were allowed by jagex. If you can achieve this then it's pretty awesome xp.

Still not convinced it makes up for removing Daggs mind.

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png

Nice, but might want to work on your spelling if you want to claim your own topic for something like this.

Not to mention the fact that I posted the reward in two places before this topic was made.

This should be posted in the update topic. Sorry.

lalalasig2.png