[TWR] The Dark daemons defeat Lethality

Tosuja

Okay im getting really tired of this. If you dont want to look like a sore loser I suggest you stop arguing about every little detail. The screenshot you posted shows 3 rangers in our team capes all facing the same direction. The ranger labeled 2 is turned so that you dont see the cape and hes shooting in a different direction. The screenshots seem very inconclusive to me. I do know we had one guy replace one dead ranger but as far as I know we never had more than 3 rangers at the same time and this something I already admitted apologized for and said that it was our mistake but in case you missed that I just said it again.

This whole thing is starting to get rather pathetic, we re arguing like little children over something that would make no difference anyway.

You want to claim this as your win FINE you want to have a rematch FINE Im happy as long as you re happy but this is just pointless and dumb I keep saying the same things over and over again you keep on saying the same things over and over again and its going nowhere.

I can understand that you want fair wars, I get that, but it might be a good idea to learn to let go from time to time. Soon you ll be asking matched wars where both sides have exactly same combat levels otherwise its never fair. Congratz on your win Lethality

=tDD= Council

Csf Legend

You know, we're not really doing much to show what was broken, we're just posting pics of what happened. We aren't even asking for a rematch, we're just pointing some things out. You on the otherhand are taking things to a whole new level in terms of complaining. Keep your win, you won this time, but next time things might be different.

Okay im getting really tired of this. If you dont want to look like a sore loser I suggest you stop arguing about every little detail. The screenshot you posted shows 3 rangers in our team capes all facing the same direction. The ranger labeled 2 is turned so that you dont see the cape and hes shooting in a different direction. The screenshots seem very inconclusive to me. I do know we had one guy replace one dead ranger but as far as I know we never had more than 3 rangers at the same time and this something I already admitted apologized for and said that it was our mistake but in case you missed that I just said it again.

This whole thing is starting to get rather pathetic, we re arguing like little children over something that would make no difference anyway.

You want to claim this as your win FINE you want to have a rematch FINE Im happy as long as you re happy but this is just pointless and dumb I keep saying the same things over and over again you keep on saying the same things over and over again and its going nowhere.

I can understand that you want fair wars, I get that, but it might be a good idea to learn to let go from time to time. Soon you ll be asking matched wars where both sides have exactly same combat levels otherwise its never fair. Congratz on your win Lethality

Chill my man... you haven't seen " out of hand " you read some of the DF vs DV topics lol... All I said was please come clean with the rules TDD broke. I don't want to be picky but it's like TDD just assume LTH would just come back saying youall won fair and square. Would breaking those rules effect the outcome of the war? ofcourse but I overall TDD performed better and that's a fact. You sound like you guys were suppose to win or some lol. I know you apologized for the ranger thing and that's all I needed man. Like I said, I just wanted the truth nothing els. And no LTH will never take a win like this and we never will. Being sarcastic won't help anyone here. And I apologize for some of my members trolling, some of them got some TPR blood in them like me but I will fix that soon enough. :roll:

As for the war TDD did great with KO's and their rangers were on the lessering. Some great snipers too and tanking were also good. I will like to really congratz TDD on their win because LTH had a shot but it was the better clan who won that day overall. A great clan to have a war with and respected. I wish you guys luck in future. May we war again someday. :thumbsup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Nicely said king. I liked the war as I said it before and we apologize for any incovencience. We are not gonna claim we haven't broken any rules, cause it happens and it happened to us many times that the other team used unfair techniques (not saying we did to you of course). But it depends if one does it on purpose or not and we really didn't. We are glad you understand it.

I'm looking forward to warring you sometime again and have a fair war.

skisig.png

tdd - 192

Lth - 50

In the future remember range caps are hard to enforce. Since it appears Lth is not contesting the win tdd will be awarded the points.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.