Exp + PvP/Bh worlds.

HexiledRazz

Well, i have a zerker pure that i've been working on recently and he currently clocks in at:

60 atk

79 str

45 def

70 mage

70 range

73 hp

52 pray

I love the way my zerker pure is; But he could use some accuracy. A whip and 70 attack should be sufficient. But, i wouldn't want to get anything past 70 attack.

I could get 70 attack, and buy both a whip and sara sword. Making my str training faster, while having the whip for PvP. But, that is only going to happen if i don't get combat EXP in pvp/bh worlds.

And that brings me to my question:

Do you get, any form of combat Exp in BH worlds?

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Yes you get the same kind of exp that you do in both normal and pvp worlds. You can also get a ton more exp in pvp with the help of brawlers.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I think he means from combat, as in killing players.

Yes, normal 4xp per damage.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Ya we figured he meant in killing the players. Seeing as he said combat exp...

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

Brawlers, dragons, earth warriors, etc etc etc etc. You can't assume combat meant PvP solely, as the previous answers were unclear. I'm sorry if you think your answer was clear, I was simply clarifying.\

Especially as you specifically said you get far more xp using brawlers, implying you DIDN'T understand what he was talking about, unless you wear melee/range/mage brawlers to PK in.

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

Brawlers, dragons, earth warriors, etc etc etc etc. You can't assume combat meant PvP solely, as the previous answers were unclear. I'm sorry if you think your answer was clear, I was simply clarifying.\

Especially as you specifically said you get far more xp using brawlers, implying you DIDN'T understand what he was talking about, unless you wear melee/range/mage brawlers to PK in.

I did understand. You can use brawlers to fight with. Its not recommended but you can still use them. Why anyone would think you don't gain any exp while doing anything in RS is up to me though. Unless you are in a minigame that is. Other then those areas you normally get exp.

GWD:

I did understand. You can use brawlers to fight with. Its not recommended but you can still use them. Why anyone would think you don't gain any exp while doing anything in RS is up to me though. Unless you are in a minigame that is. Other then those areas you normally get exp.

I am not going to even bother. You were not clear, so I clarified. Drop it.

Stonewall337.png

I am not going to even bother. You were not clear, so I clarified. Drop it.

Wait, what do you mean by "drop it"? Please clarify.

guido_49.png

Wooh, time out, time out! *Throws flowers in the air*

Yeah, after thinking the whole brawlers thing through, i realized that this was kinda a useless question. I could have easily tested it myself also.

That's all, thanks guys!

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.