Returning after 4+ years of retirement...

nubstyle

What exactly have I missed in the past 4 years as to massive updates, etc? I'm mainly just going to skill...but I've heard my old way of merchanting has gone by the wayside...

Thanks guys!

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Un-Retired from RS X-mas 2009, 93/99 Fishing, 105 combat.

Summoning is a biggy skill wise.

A lot of the higher end side of most skills got improved as well as general tweaks.

The GE (I think it was within the last 4 years) and the removal of the wildy and free trade, all massively restrict as well as make the game easier.

TBH the game now is almost a completely different game then it was 4 years ago. I left for about 1 year and within that time it had changed massively.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Siggy

sig by Misterxman

Officially retired from Runescape, once and for all.

Anywhooooooo.. Don't try to merchant to get cash fast. It may work but the economy at the moment is pretty much a slave to a toilet flusher button. Right on the edge.

Skilling.. Best bet to make money, eventually you will want to combat and give a few of the new enemies a go. :thumbsup: Good luck :)

-AnthonyWL

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Siggy

sig by Misterxman

Anywhooooooo.. Don't try to merchant to get cash fast. It may work but the economy at the moment is pretty much a slave to a toilet flusher button. Right on the edge.

Skilling.. Best bet to make money, eventually you will want to combat and give a few of the new enemies a go. :thumbsup: Good luck :)

-AnthonyWL

my signature not working? o.O shows up fine on mine...

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Siggy

sig by Misterxman

-AnthonyWL

I think he was pointing out it says, retired once and for all... and you're back.

]ac_s_dc.png

Run energy recharges faster now, and you can now rest or listen to a musician to make it recharge even faster.

This is just one of the many things I want to point out. If you want a full list... nah that would be WAY too long. :blink:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'd say the new prayers, Godwars dungeon, new herblore potions, dragon pickaxe, ivy woodcutting, kuradal's dungeon, blood runes crafting, while guthix sleeps (quest), within the light (finally a mourner's part sequel), corporeal beast (again a quest) (with its sigils), addition of adze for woodcutting, and of course summoning are one of the biggest additions in the last few years. I might be missing some but you'll find out yourself what's changed ;-)

Nubstyle! Sending you a PM.

I also returned this past July after a 4 year break. I'll think you'll remember me from RS Monopoly. Though I play under a different account now. ;)

FairTraders.net (Merchant Guides + Grand Exchange Update Notifier)

Get FREE Grand Exchange updates through the website, by email, or through your mobile device!

ftsig.png

Siggy

sig by Misterxman

-AnthonyWL

I think he was pointing out it says, retired once and for all... and you're back.

ah..I see lol. Ehh, Nostalgia brings me back...and boredom, of course. Why not give it another go?

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman