Not finishing MM to do a bit more in RFD?

HexiledRazz

I'm starting up a 1 def pure, and i was wondering something...

It is a long shot, but can you do MM up until the point where you have to put on the badge for the final fight, and go do the MM portion of RFD?

I know it says that MM is a requirement. But i've come across quests here that say they have a quest completion requirement. But you only need to complete them to a certain point.

Is this one of them? A 1 def pure with addy gloves would be hawt <3:

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

jagex updated it so you no longer need to take the MM xp in order to get back to Ape Atoll, so it is now easily doable to get addy gloves on a pure

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

jagex updated it so you no longer need to take the MM xp in order to get back to Ape Atoll, so it is now easily doable to get addy gloves on a pure

Are you sure? I thought that was a bug where you could get there when ever there was a evil tree via the spirit trees. That they fixed.

Are you sure? I thought that was a bug where you could get there when ever there was a evil tree via the spirit trees. That they fixed.

You can now travel to Ape Atoll without receiving the xp reward from Daero. That was their fix. They said it wasn't a big deal that pures were skipping the xp, so they changed Daero instead of the trees.

You can now travel to Ape Atoll without receiving the xp reward from Daero. That was their fix. They said it wasn't a big deal that pures were skipping the xp, so they changed Daero instead of the trees.

Alright, cool. And thanks a lot!

For some reason, every pure i saw still had mithril gloves. But i guess I'll be a sexy pure with addy ones =3

Reason every pure has Mith gloves is because they're too lazy and arrogant to get Addy. I got them with 11 prayer 1 defence, i died four times and had my friend help me on a alot of the quests, but they're well worth it.

And, as has been stated, yes you can get Addy gloves w/o the need for the xp.