A new challenger approaches

Pirate_Felix

Armed with his brand new Canon EOS 450D he takes some nice shots, watch out!

[spoiler=Hanging out]

34r93c9.jpg

[spoiler=Down the street]

1037kv4.jpg

[spoiler=The same all day]

3bvar.jpg

[spoiler=We did last week]

2ufu0bo.jpg

[spoiler=Not a thing to do]

2dlsoqu.jpg

[spoiler=But talk to you]

30s8wzs.jpg

[spoiler=Hello Wisconsin!]

2qvrqq1.png

c/c on my pictures might help ;D

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Apart from the last 2, they are all blurred D: Try not to shoot in Auto, and make good use of the Manual Features (Shutter Speed, Aperture, Macro, etcc)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Manual focus means you choose what to focus in on, instead of the Camera's Auto Focus feature doing it for you.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Photographing through windows should be fine depending on the settings. :unsure:

ojdv.jpg

Apart from the last 2, they are all blurred D: Try not to shoot in Auto, and make good use of the Manual Features (Shutter Speed, Aperture, Macro, etcc)

I think it's a bit early for that yet.

Your first problem is probably focus. Are you sure you have it on autofocus? Press the shutter halfway and wait for it to indicate that it has focused before shooting. Then keep the camera as still as possible while it shoots.

Your second problem is composition. Make use of the rule of thirds, diagonal lines, horizontal or vertical lines, guiding lines, the golden spiral, etc.

The third is colors. Warm, cold, saturated, grayscale, smooth or grainy. These are all tools to be used as you wish, in combination with each other or on their own. Later you'll learn to break those rules.

C2b6gs7.png