Nomad made easy!

De_Lille_D

You might also add that bringing a spirit kyatt and about 50 ambush scrolls helps alot after you use up your bob then dismiss it and summon kyatt and spam click its spec, absolutely destroys nomad can hit multiple 30s in a row and heal whenever you need.

Another thing is on the clones you can also just sit behind the pillar and wait about a minute then they'll all disappear but the real one, can save you quite a bit of hp.

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

The best advices i read about nomad "tactics" - dont know exacly where, but on this forum - was : dont panic, stay calm :P

Ah, reminds me of the time I went all out: Tortoise + inventory full of Sara Brews and super restores with a fire titan when I ran out of brews. I think it was about my 8th try. I stayed calm all the way until he pummeled my [wagon] before I even got him to melee fast ...

Best advice I could give: heal behind pillars. Tanking won't work unless you have really high defense or are really really lucky.

• 4 months later...

I kicked Nomad's ass on the first try using your guide. I love you, man :thumbup:

You're 131 combat though, you're well suited to fight him with your stats. None the less: Grats! :)