Number restriction on ranging calculator

Hi, I just noticed that the ranging calculator which I have been using a lot does not allow for 4 digit hp's. While I don't think anyone would ever use the calculator for this, the soul wars boss as well as the corp beast are both 4 digit hit points, and perhaps there will be more monsters in the future that will have at least 1000 hp. But my main question is could the calculator be modified to allow monsters with 4 digit hit points and/or more common monsters that are used for range xp besides the ones currently listed? Would love to hear what you think.

Thanks,

Moosecow1

-edit by moosecow1-

Theoretically you could make a calculator for all monsters in the bestiary but that would take up quite a lot of time and server space. But, more realistically you could add the following monsters

New Monsters:

Spiritual Mages (You could do all the gods)

Aviansies (People commonly range camp here)

Living Rock Creatures (Easily safe spotted and 1.1k range xp per kill if using only range)

Nechryael (People are starting to use chins on these creatures more and more for their charms)

Bloodveld (Con mutated many safe spots good charms)

Mutated Bloodveld (Cannoned very commonly)

Black Demons (Very very good range xp tons of safe spots both in the chaos tunnels and taverly dungeon)

Yaks (have grown very popular for quick range xp)

Tormented Wraiths (Are surprisingly good for range xp and are commonly camped at for their holy elixer drop)

Dagganoths (Who could forget about these very common for cannoning and hit low with high hp)

Kalphite Guardians (Although they are level 141 jagex has left many blatant safe spots where a ranger can hide and collect charms)

Abberant Spectres (Low defense commonly ranged via cannon or any other range method usually fast kills)

Mummies (Used primarily for chinning that result in high range xp per hour and easy to lure)

Skeleton Apes or "skeleton -5-" (The other commonly used spot for chinning with high xp per hour)

TzHaar-Ket (Ever since these were released players have flocked towards them for recently improved drops and safe efficient ranging xp.)

Cockroach Soldier (These are the best item droppers in f2p with up to rune sq and rune scim and are very good xp and don't hurt you much)

Flesh Crawlers (Commonly used in both f2p and p2p for fast afkable xp/ they drop lots of rannars for some reason)

Ankous (Commonly used by both non-member and member players for fast kills a couple of safe spots and fairly good drops)

Giant Spider -3- (This is the spider found in the stronghold of security and is used for afkable xp and fast kills)

Minotaur (Commonly used by lower levels or pures for good ranged xp and their drops, they are also safe spotable)

Corporeal Beast (A massive 8,000 xp at least each kill not including the dark core healing, when you hit a 100 with ruby enchanted bolts thats a free 400xp for you and the beast has 2000 hitpoints do the math :))

Edited by Moosecow1

OTMSigXD.png

I have to say I support this.

The calcs that list monsters do unfortunately have a serious lack of alot of the common training monsters, some that should of really been put in ages ago. And it makes it such a chore to look up the hp of such regualr training monsters, when others that virtually never get used are listed in the calc

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I have to say I support this.

The calcs that list monsters do unfortunately have a serious lack of alot of the common training monsters, some that should of really been put in ages ago. And it makes it such a chore to look up the hp of such regualr training monsters, when others that virtually never get used are listed in the calc

Thanks, i agree as the day progresses i will keep adding more monsters to the list that i have started above.

OTMSigXD.png

I have changed the hitpoints limit to 4 digits, and I added the above monsters and put the list into alphabetical order. It should be released soon. Please post additional monsters instead of adding to the list, as it is more difficult to notice when you edit a post.

The following could not be added because there are multiple hitpoint levels in the same location, which would be more hassle than it is worth:

Ankou

Aviansie

Dagannoth

Minotaur

lalalasig2.png

I have changed the hitpoints limit to 4 digits, and I added the above monsters and put the list into alphabetical order.

The following could not be added because there are multiple hitpoint levels in the same location, which would be more hassle than it is worth:

Ankou

Aviansie

Dagannoth

Minotaur

Would it be possible to just average them and make a note of it? Just a thought.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Oh, sorry about that. If i can think of any more monsters i will add them in a new post. Regarding your post and super's post for the monsters with multiple levels why not just use the lowest level monster so you can see how much range xp you are getting per kill at minimum as oppose to maximum. Thanks again on taking the time to look at this thread and update the ever so aging range calculator. I'm at exactly 13,000,000 range and i will get 99 range about a week from now but i figured since i toughed it out and went from 94-99 in non members, that i would help those looking to train it in members worlds as well.

Thanks again,

Moosecow1

OTMSigXD.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your suggestions with this calculator. The monsters were added and alphabetized for users' convenience. A few monsters were not added as it would be difficult to predict experience gained from them because there are multiple combats in one location. Don't hesitate to PM me with any further questions. Thank you again!

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*