Managing the Kingdom

K4ylan

OK, well I was about to do the quests Throne of Miscellania(sp.) and Royal Trouble. I was just wondering, what is this Managing the Kingdom? I know that you're supposed to get free raw materials like herbs and logs, but is there any set rules for it. And I also know you need to deposit money to get these rewards, but how much money d I need to deposit to get the best results? And is there anything else I need to do. Thanks in advance.

Essentially you become the heir to the kingdom, and you are allowed to get stuff as ruler. You have favor with your people, which ranges from 0-100%. You raise favor by working with your subjects (mining, wc, fishing, weeding, etc) Basically you deposit money into your kingdom, raise your favor, and then assign how many people you want to gather each kind of material (CON logs, regular logs herbs, seeds, fish, ore) some of these aren't available until after Royal Trouble I think.

Pretty simple.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

1) You do takes around the island to gain favour. Ideally you want 100% all the time, but 80%+ is ok

2) The coffers can take anything between 1gp and 7.5mil gp

3) Workers take 10% of the coffers a day, until you have over 750k in there (75k a day) where they stay at that level

4) Each resource has a set "value" that the workers "buy" it for. So you always get the same amounts out.

5) Favour dictates what % of the money is used to "buy" things. So 100% means 75k a day goes to resources. 10% means 7.5k goes to resources, the rest vanishes. Hence high favour = win

6) If you go up at least once a week you're looking at 525k cost a week. BUT with the best options (10 herbs, 5 raw fish atm for direct profit) you're looking at 1mil+ a week from selling the stuff.

7) This site is the bible to keeping you on the best stuff: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculators/Miscellania

8) What resources you get is calced when you collect, so if you leave it for a week; but then change it before you collect you will get whatever you pick.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

7) This site is the bible to keeping you on the best stuff: http://runescape.wik...ors/Miscellania

Be very careful with that calculator. Anyone can edit in GE prices and, for example, the GE price for flax is showing 201 gp at the moment whereas Tip.It's Item Database is showing 124 gp. Big difference. Always double check the prices.

True they can alg slightly behind, but they are still fairly accurate

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

7) This site is the bible to keeping you on the best stuff: http://runescape.wik...ors/Miscellania

Be very careful with that calculator. Anyone can edit in GE prices and, for example, the GE price for flax is showing 201 gp at the moment whereas Tip.It's Item Database is showing 124 gp. Big difference. Always double check the prices.

This is not lag in updating the prices. The price of flax is at a 180 day high at 124gp. Someone, accidentally or maliciously put the 201gp price in. That is why I always confirm prices.

Just a heads-up :)

This is not lag in updating the prices. The price of flax is at a 180 day high at 124gp. Someone, accidentally or maliciously put the 201gp price in. That is why I always confirm prices.

Just a heads-up :)

Yes but it still tends to be fairly accurate.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

If my workers get a clue scroll, does this prevent me from getting clue drops, even if I don't go and collect it?

No resources are ONLY generated when you collect them.

So until you go and collect your resources you DO NOT have a clue scroll.

Plv6Dz6.jpg