Unique Achievement? Biggest Timewaster

Well, good on you for knowing when to quit when you should. But to be honest, it's not the game that causes the trouble, it's the people. They just channel all their negative energy and blame all their problems on a game that DOES require you to put in to get anywhere, but can be structured around your life.

Last year I achieved many goals I set on runescape and totalled around 40 days playing time in 2 years, and still got excellent grades in school, went jogging every day, played sports, went out with friends and family, etc. The point is, the game is only as bad as you make it. If you wanted to, you could continue playing and get into Uni easily. It just requires a little self control and balance :).

Anyway, good luck for the future, and I hope you had fun while you were playing at least :).

disturbeda.png

lol i've been playing for 5 years and my total is only 1513. i have no idea how many hours ive spent on it but i skill every second that im on. meaning... i've managed to have a life with friends and family... and when im at home, bored with nothing to do after getting home from friends or playing sports, i like to play runescape sometimes lol. why not just do that?

jermstarpker.png