Unique Achievement? Biggest Timewaster

Found out today with the Adventurers log i've spent 131 days and 8 hours in this game for a dismal 50M total EXP>

That's over a third of a year. I can't believe it, it really sickens me if I'm honest, especially when there's a lot of people out there who easily managed half the play time and more than double the EXP.

So I've wasted a lot of time just stood, doing nothing.

The fact it's a third of a year REALLY shocks me too, just thinking of what I could of done with that time. I could of made a lot of money, I could of spent more time with friends, with family, doing things I love, experiencing new things... But instead I've been stuck on a game which I can't share with my family and can't share with my friends because they wouldn't understand it. It's virtual, it isn't reality. An achievement on RuneScape means absolutely nothing to my family or friends, running a marathon or improving my grades would though.

This is why I've decided enough is enough, I'm going to stop playing.

I hope you all respect my timewasting achievement though. :D I'll average it at 65 days in-game spent doing nothing. :)

Cheers. X

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

"I could of made a lot of money, I could of spent more time with friends, with family, doing things I love"

You did exactly what you wanted to do. You said yourself you could've done things you love. If you don't love this game, why'd you spend a third of a year on it?

lolswithdruidlr4.jpg

"I could of made a lot of money, I could of spent more time with friends, with family, doing things I love"

You did exactly what you wanted to do. You said yourself you could've done things you love. If you don't love this game, why'd you spend a third of a year on it?

But when you step back and look at it with an open mind, you realise that time has been worthless. It wouldn't of been the same if I put that time into something else in real life that i enjoyed.

I DID enjoy most aspects of RuneScape, but their were times where I was sitting through hours of boredom to recieve a pixelated number or item :/

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Other people watch tv or something in their spare time. As long as you didn't give up social things to play rs instead and enjoyed rs while playing it, the time wasn't wasted.

But meh 6/10 for being able to actually quit when you want to I guess.

2dvjurb.png

Other people watch tv or something in their spare time. As long as you didn't give up social things to play rs instead and enjoyed rs while playing it, the time wasn't wasted.

But meh 6/10 for being able to actually quit when you want to I guess.

I have though, I guess it's just in my personality. I've sacrificed grades and social things. I know most people playing are not like that, But I also know there is a lot that are. I'm supposed to be going to university next year and I can easily make the requirements for my best choice by not playing anymore, but if I continue playing I just wont. It's all in my personality and I need to get out of this mindframe.

If people are getting annoyed at this, thinking I'm preaching to others to stop playing, I'm really not. It's just how I personally feel.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Awesome.

You typed a piece of a crap.

That deserves a 1/10.

I gave the 1 because you posted it.

But honestly if you are going to type something about wasting your life, a least make it a better read

[bleep]ing LOL.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Goodbye.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

personally if you didn't care i think you would have just quit without making a topic, i can tell you like the game a lot and i doubt you'll quit, if you do you'll be back. just play in your SPARE time and do things that are important first ?

My RSN's in order: Morphiar - iExantra - M O R P H Y - liililiiilili - M O R P H Y

Guess what:

In your life, you'll have spent a huge lot of time doing unproductive things. Just because Runescape tells it to you doesn't mean it's that huge.

Seriously, if you had fun, there's nothing to worry about.

About the productive things you mentionned, as making lots of money, etc. , don't you realise that you would not have spent that time working, because RS does let you play an hour here or there, or play after school, after work, etc., however, a job would not have fit there. Seriously, time on RS ain't that bad.

Edited by jsboutin2
WarBlastoise.png

Guess what:

In your life, you'll have spent a huge lot of time doing unproductive things. Just because Runescape tells it to you doesn't mean it's that huge.

Hell, you're going to spend like 1/3 of your life sleeping. The rest of it's probably going to be work/school. Take the fun while you have the chance.

Awesome.

You typed a piece of a crap.

That deserves a 1/10.

I gave the 1 because you posted it.

But honestly if you are going to type something about wasting your life, a least make it a better read

Easy there keyboard warrior.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

only thing you can do is try to do better

cant change the past bro - just get on with it

if you think you have to quit to sort your life out, do it

roll with the punches, tomorrow starts today.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"