Green Dragons

Wisky_is_Goo

To be honest - good luck finding a place to cannon green dragons. They're normally always crowded, especially with the current price of bones. However, the best place would probably be in the wild to the East of Clan wars, I never really was a green dragon person though, so there may be a better place.

Either way, best of luck ^^

When I cannoned greens, I used the place northwest of the skeleton mines, then I teled to bh and ran back.

Also, you're better off banking both, and using the bones with a guilded altar, so that you can get more xp for the work that you do.

To be honest - good luck finding a place to cannon green dragons. They're normally always crowded, especially with the current price of bones. However, the best place would probably be in the wild to the East of Clan wars, I never really was a green dragon person though, so there may be a better place.

Green Dragons are so over-run I have even considered paying slayer points to skip a task. Which leads me to ask, why are bones so expensive these days with so many players killing dragons and selling the bones? Seems the price of bones should have dropped rather than risen.

Green Dragons are so over-run I have even considered paying slayer points to skip a task. Which leads me to ask, why are bones so expensive these days with so many players killing dragons and selling the bones? Seems the price of bones should have dropped rather than risen.

because there are more pl trying top get prayer high because of the new prayers than those that kill gren dragons.. plus the new questS require high prayer..

chonchoso.png

Quest Cape achieved on 27/4/09but nomad is preventing me to get it back...

New-wave tried to destroy the metal, but the metal had its way

Grunge then tried to dethrone the metal, but metal was in the way

Punk-rock tried to destroy the metal, but metal was much too strong

Techno tried to defile the metal, but techno was proven wrong

Yea!Metal!

It comes from hell!

never bury bones! if you want the space, your better off ditching the hides and taking all the bones! NEVER BURY BONES!

+1, the hides are worth more that 2x what the bones are and banking is fast, the ONLY times you should be burying bones is at irons and steels, and even then you should fill up your inv towards the end of a task.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots