Construction

The_dmt1234

I haven't trained Con in like 2 years and was wondering the best way to train it.

i used to cut oak logs in rimmington enter house, send butler to make planks.

Is there a better way?

Also i will be using sc hammers. I'm 60 con

]ac_s_dc.png

well it is faster but get planks and make oak larders just by staying in your house. of course you could just send your butler to make the planks from logs but that would be tedious cuting them yourself. id say buy the logs

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

The best way is to have noted planks in your inventory as well as 2-3 sc hammers and a cash pile. Use your noted planks on your butler to unnote, as soon as he gets there, unnote some more, build your larders, and by time you're done, he should be back, and just repeat. Alternatively, you can have noted logs, use them on your butler to unnote them, then again to turn into planks, and just keep repeating.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

You actually can just leave planks and cash piles in the bank to make room for more SC hammers. There is an option to pay your butler from your bank, so it eliminates the need to keep a cash pile on you; as well as they can fetch the planks from your bank. If you want to prevent banking even more, you can morph one of them into a hatchet and wield it. When the time comes to use it, morph it back to a hammer.

aiel.png