Highest Profit Yields

Zaaps1

This may end up becoming more of a discussion topic, but what I want to know is what are the best methods to make money at the moment.

I haven't really kept up with such methods recently, and in an effort to fund 95/99 prayer, I would like to know the fastest options avaliable. In other words, what is the absolutely highest average gp/hr a player can achieve?

My stats:

zaaps1.png

I also have all achievement diaries done (except Ardy Elite). All quests are done, and I've visited every area in Runescape so I'm familiar with the world. I don't mind taking risks, as long as they aren't too huge. I have 30m currently to work with, but I can probably squeeze out another 15-20m if I sell a few unnecessary items.

First a few notes:

-By "fast", I really want to know methods that average a high amount of gp/hr. I don't care about xp, as I'm not looking to train any particular skill right now other than prayer. Anything I gain other than prayer xp or money, right now, is irrelevant to me. I don't need xp in anything else.

-I know some methods are "random", such as barrows or boss monsters. If that's the case, I'd like an average figure, or the time it takes to kill a boss w/ it's approx. drop rates. Telling me that making money from TDs is "random" will not help me. Yeah, I know that already, thanks.

-If something is based heavily on occassional prices, such as unf pots or something, tell me.

I gave my skills, quest points, etc. But I'd actually prefer if you ignored them all, except summoning and prayer. If every stat I had was 99, and I had everything unlocked in the game, and the only stats I had below 99 were summoning and prayer at my current levels, what would be the best ways to make money?

Looking at your stats and what your after you need to fund around give or take 150m for 95 prayer at current price. Since prayer is around 20gp/exp, you need to well find alot of cash...fast

-Corp is an option although you should really be maxed melee with descent pray/sum

-Godwars is also an option (solo bandos or team arma), but then again this has more luck attached to it then risk. So you could risk making 20m one day, and then not profiting at all for 3 days.

-Do daily herb runs, battlestaffs, cacti spines, pick papaya fruits from fruit trees already planted, and flip merchant. This well give you a steady extra daiy income of a few million depending on what you flip merchant and your current cash.

-You could always turn unicorn pouches into scrolls, descent cash...last time i heard it was around 1.5m gp/hr, not sure if it's changed.

-THings such as placing herbs into vials and selling unfinished also generate a fair bit of gp.

All in all you could either play your hand in fate and do godwars, or opt for the steady daily income knowing what your gp intake will be. It's a personal choice really.

bf9ced5acf.png

Those "fate" options, however, do have an average. I'm wondering if anyone knows them.

You mentioned flip merchanting. Would you mind explaining a bit more?

Thanks for your reply!

TD's are over 2 mil gp/hour

the precise data is that the claws drop every 200-300 kills on average

dragon platebody parts are a bit rarer (400-500 kills per drop)

before the release of overload potions, i could average 16 kills per hour with a unicorn

armadyl GWD and saradomin GWD should be comparable to tormented demons. I remember doing calculations, but it's hard to say if they're actually better or worse than TD's but they are very similar in terms of average gp/hour so long as you're good at it.

Naaxi.png

TD's are over 2 mil gp/hour

the precise data is that the claws drop every 200-300 kills on average

dragon platebody parts are a bit rarer (400-500 kills per drop)

before the release of overload potions, i could average 16 kills per hour with a unicorn

armadyl GWD and saradomin GWD should be comparable to tormented demons. I remember doing calculations, but it's hard to say if they're actually better or worse than TD's but they are very similar in terms of average gp/hour so long as you're good at it.

Tormented demons are indeed around 2m gp/hr and the best gp/hr I know of.

lalalasig2.png

I've hunted TDs before, but in my stupidity I lost Void somewhere else. I have the melee helm and the body, would you say it's worth it to get it back or just use Karils or something?

I've hunted TDs before, but in my stupidity I lost Void somewhere else. I have the melee helm and the body, would you say it's worth it to get it back or just use Karils or something?

black dragonhide > karils at tormented demons

only reason karils might be better is for the improved mage defense, but since TD's use all 3 combat forms i wouldnt sacrifice melee def for mage defense WHILE paying more for gear and repairs

im not sure void is worth it there either. you have to swap the helms right? too much effort. You're better off with barrow gloves

honestly with an appropriate setup, you shouldn't be risking more than 300k-600k on death at tormented demons (value depends mostly on if ur gonna use diamond bolts (e) or not)

with that kind of set up, you could quite feasibly afford to die once an hour and lose ALL your gear still come out with over 1 mil gp/hour profit

my gear:

SGS

black dhide top/body

dragon boots

rune crossbow + broad bolts/diamond bolts(e) (~500 ammo is more than enough)

ava's accumulator

neitiznot

Fury

onyx ring(i)

+ potions/summon scrolls etc

^^ i think if i turn on pro item, the risked value is around 400k for me

without pro item the risked value is a few mil

if you replace the onyx ring(i) with a dragonstone ring(i), the risked wealth without pro item falls back down to around 400k

It's fully possible to get 16+ kills per hour with this set up from my experience

Naaxi.png

I've always been more of a solo person. I've never actually hunted bosses with a team. Are the profits on average better?

I've always been more of a solo person. I've never actually hunted bosses with a team. Are the profits on average better?

On average for most bosses, most profits on average are higher in teams, namely duos and trios, ofcourse this doesn't apply everywhere, namely not at TD's, atleast I think

For what flipping is, it is where you buy an item at lower price usually under medium price. Then after the 4 hours is up, sell it back for over the medium price. Here is a good guide buy someone from tif, ted bundty, who explains good items and items that he has used before.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I believe that for high level+experienced TD'ers, the average take is ~3m an hour. And moronic, 16 kills an hour is pretty bad. You should be able to easily get 20+

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Ok thanks for all the posts!