How should I raise summoning?

fakeitormakeit2

What should I make to get to 68 summoning? I'm currently lvl64.

And also, about how much will that cost me in GP and charms?

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

Well i made stranger plants when i got to 64. Thats going to be 624 crimsons and 624 bagged plants you need. It will also be less as you will get some golds, greens, and blues along the way.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I just did this making 450 spirit cobras (crimsons) to level 66, then 666 barker toads to 68. I killed the snakes for the skins rather than buying them and made all but 10 pouches into scrolls. I then bought 4.5K of chicken eggs and spent 2 days making cockatrice eggs. At the end of it all, I have more in the bank than I started with. You'll need a couple of mill to invest in the shards. Using the cobras is definitely profitable and cut down the number of toads I had to make, but it's up to you if you think you could make faster cash elsewhere.

Good luck with it :)

Also, I'd recommend doing penguins weekly and then using the points on Summoning (if you're not already using them on something else - if you are, it's up to you if you want to switch or not).

Sportz.png

July 28, 2009 - 9817 to 99 Hunter
March 14, 2010 - 27,605 to 99 Fishing
June 26, 2010 - 2000 Total Levels Reached
August 19, 2011 - 26,541 to 99 Mining
March 29,2012 - 2200 Total Levels Reached

March 27, 2013 - All skills 85+