the most efficient and effective way to make money in f2p

drixoman

Mining rune tops the chart

Followed by GoP(50/50 will earn in the 150k/hr range) more if you play 61 and have a decent team.

Followed by flour-pizza base. Now pie shells are worth a lot more, but getting the pie dishes is slow. It takes about 8 hours for port sarim to replenish it's flour supply, so it is a once-twice a day activity.

If you are going to make pizza bases then also pick up cheese and tomatoes, out of the 550 flours you will get ~50 cheese/toms.

At this point it gets muddled, but clay-soft clay, gold rings, then some of the gathering skills.

how does mining ess "top the chart"? each ess worth ~50 gp, each pack is 28 ess...that's 28*50=1400 per pack; I don't know how long does it take to re-mine another pack but let say that's X... so your net profit is (28*50)*(60/X)...

gop makes sense...50/50 you get 195k/hr...

If you want to get to mining rune, try mining coal/mith/addy in the mining guild/Falador mine and banking. Yes, it will take a long time (actually, that's an understatement) but you can make around 15-20M getting to 85 from around 60 I believe? Anyway, that will kick start your cash and allow you to train some other skills, than whenever you need cash again you can do a couple of hours rune mining and get 600K-1M :). Good luck!

disturbeda.png