Almost 200M exp in Runecrafting O.o!

Romy

Very similiar feelings towards the player who was in the Guiness World Records for highest game play are being emulated here towards Phoenix. My personal view is that Jagex are being a tad hypocritical when they are willing to call the police on players who jokingly say 'Ugh I am going to kill myself' yet they ignore people whose whole lives are spent in front of their game. I don't know though, I suppose the loss of life is more important to Jagex than the loss of one's social life.

My question to you is, why does it matter to you what they do with their life? Many of us spend 100s of hours doing stuff we hate, at least this guy enjoys himself while playing this game. Just because you spend your life doing something else does not make you better than him. The truth is, in the grand scheme of things, your life is just as utterly insignificant and worthless as is his.

This si going waaaaay of topic, but do you mind if i use those sentences (modded slightly) in my philosofy test? It was both direct and though enducing.

Lol sure go ahead. I do regret being so harsh though, flaming others is not something I have a habit of doing.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic