Evil stews

Robert_R

Greenmans ale (m) gives a +2 herb boost if I remember rightly. So that might be easier.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Greenmans ale (m) gives a +2 herb boost if I remember rightly. So that might be easier.

It is and I have 20 of them but I'm saving them for something more useful like maybe when I get 88 herblore. Super antifires don't seem worth using those on tbh

From my experience:

If you are lacking just one level you can use the regular greenman's ale.

That usually gives you 1-2 inventories worth of boost. Sometimes none! But on average I would say 1.5 inventory. (did it a lot).

I would imagine some similar figure for the +2 boost. If you need +2 it would also last 0-2 inventories, and on average 1.5 inventories. But if you only need the +1 boost and you use spicey stews I would imagine you could do more inventories. 2-4 probably.

I actually did once a whole extreme level with greenman's ales (the regular one). It's slightly annoying, but doable.

edit:

And because greenman's ale wasn't selling on GE I actually just bought them in Yanille pub for 20gp each. yeah, I am that kind of person.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

a 2+ isn't too rare at all just make them 3 dose and have stat restore prayer on until you get the herblore level.

I managed a few 4+'s in a single inventory so a single 2+ shouldn't be too hard.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]