Pures

Patr1ck

I currently own both a zerker and a g maul pure, and truthfully I am finding the zerker much more fun to be on. Training is much, much easier, considering I mainly train at dagganoths and pures would just get ripped down there. :smile:

Edit: Can't forget having veng also is fun :)

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

I currently own both a zerker and a g maul pure, and truthfully I am finding the zerker much more fun to be on. Training is much, much easier, considering I mainly train at dagganoths and pures would just get ripped down there. :smile:

Right thanks for the info, but initiate pures have venge also and a decent defence. But i dont know tbh lol

patr1ckotg1.png

zerkers definitely, you can slay/kill higher level monsters on a zerker and veng+torsos rune defenders etc push them over the top

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Right thanks for the info, but initiate pures have venge also and a decent defence. But i dont know tbh lol

you cant get veng until 40 def

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

zerkers definitely, you can slay/kill higher level monsters on a zerker and veng+torsos rune defenders etc push them over the top

Hmm, no opinions on initiates? Guess ill have to talk to toast about them, thanks for replies so far

patr1ckotg1.png

you cant get veng until 40 def

Ahh your right, bummer :thumbdown:

patr1ckotg1.png

start with 1 def, if after a while you dont like it, try some def. init pures arent real great, zerkers are ok, but require a lot of quests. if your going to pk maybe consider a range tank as well.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

1 deffence for sure, if you get a zerker there are so many quests and stats you have to do until you can finally be complete. You need barrow gloves, venge, torso, and other stuff that takes a loooong time to do. 1 def pures are simple and easy to train and alot cheaper to pk with