Why I think cannons suck

ghost1618

Get bigger or go somewhere else.

I see what you are saying, so he should put up his own cannon up there along with the other three?

Exactly

...or go somewhere else

tbh i think only people do cannon to cop out of what is called real killing i only use cannons when i got like daggonoth tasks stuff like that but i never really go to green i go to blues alot more but when i do there is always a ranger with a cannon or 2 rangers taking peoples kills

which i hate rangers for that and i really hate people use cannon for pointless stuff like kill dragons for bones at green

I am Pure I am True I am all Over You...

I am Fear in the Night I am Bringer of Light

Duality64

Level 134

We are the Nightmare, the Chosen Silence

We are the Night

Why you would stay there and attempt to kill Green Dragons with 3 other players not to mention that they all have cannons is beyond me.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Why you would stay there and attempt to kill Green Dragons with 3 other players not to mention that they all have cannons is beyond me.

Slayer task? It's pretty much the only thing that would get me to bother with dragons because I know that they're crowded just about everywhere.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

In case you didn't know, cannons are nerfed now.

Still, like others said, try other places. (Unless YOU are the guy who melee'd the dragon...)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

In case you didn't know, cannons are nerfed now.

Still, like others said, try other places. (Unless YOU are the guy who melee'd the dragon...)

Oh really? How? Just last night I saw a guy with a cannon blowing away greens as soon as they respawned in the Wildy. (All I wanted was a chance to get a tailbone for the Odd Old Man.) I had to worldhop to do my quick bit of dragon hunting.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one