Ok so right now this is my F2P Range 2her

Combat 50

Attack 40

Strength 62

Range 66

Mage 50

HP 60

THE THEORY

Ok so they say that your a generlly you should have a 5 lvl difrence between you Range and Strength to have a good balance, but what if someone wanted to have equal strength (or close to) their range lvl in order to pull off a slightly higher KO? Most people don't eat food until they are down to a certain HP lvl but if it was alot harder to do they might underestimate the Strength and be tricked into a KO? Does this sound like a stupid idea or do some people do this? What do you guys reccomend?

Soul Wars & HP

Is HP a good or bad thing for F2P Pking? I have been told that it is a good idea to train Strength or whatever in Soul Wars so you don't get any HP XP allowing you to sneak in a few extra levels. Is this true? What is a good amount of HP for a lvl 50?

Thanks for any help.

Combat 50

Attack 40

Strength 62

Range 66

Mage 50

HP 60

THE THEORY

Ok so they say that your a generlly you should have a 5 lvl difrence between you Range and Strength to have a good balance, but what if someone wanted to have equal strength (or close to) their range lvl in order to pull off a slightly higher KO? Most people don't eat food until they are down to a certain HP lvl but if it was alot harder to do they might underestimate the Strength and be tricked into a KO? Does this sound like a stupid idea or do some people do this? What do you guys reccomend?

Soul Wars & HP

Is HP a good or bad thing for F2P Pking? I have been told that it is a good idea to train Strength or whatever in Soul Wars so you don't get any HP XP allowing you to sneak in a few extra levels. Is this true? What is a good amount of HP for a lvl 50?

Thanks for any help.

You'd get more suited replies if you asked this in the Graveyard Help & advice forum.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

In regards to your question about Range 2H, I answer that question and possibly more you may have in my guide: http://forum.tip.it/topic/241678-the-ultimate-range-2h-f2p-pking-guide-updates-170110/

As for the HP question: yes; HP is a good thing in F2P PKing. While the hits are lower in F2P, you'll find that if you SW your Strength to allow you to hit 2 hits higher than your opponent, it isn't worth the HP loss which decreases your longevity in combat. I suggest levelling at a normal rate.

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

use the combat calc http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=combat_calc.htm

Fill in your wadever stats except strength then let them calculate your level and how many more str lvl you need to get to the next combat lvl.

HP in f2p pking not that important.

Because when 1v1 fighting you keep your hp at like say 40? all the time (or else you r safer and opponent refuse to fight you or something).

But then if your are low hp 40hp might be like 60% of your hp bar. (looks like safer)

So meh find some value inbetween

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Combat 50

Attack 40

Strength 62

Range 66

Mage 50

HP 60

THE THEORY

Soul Wars & HP

Thanks for any help.

Sorry I actually did post this same thread in there last night before I went to bed. No one has replied so I thought I would post here. I want to know what to do so I can get to work today.

alright dude dont listen to anyone else, train ur range normal way getting hp, and sw all ru str. ull have the highest range and str level at your combat level, plus normal hp xp for a range pure. training str the normal way will make ur hp like 2 lvls higher and ur str alot lower