Exp Weekend, math needing checked

Kiriyama

Okay, I'm fairly confident I have this right, however, I'd like some confirmation.

http://services.runescape.com/m=devblog/images/bonus_xp/xp_formula.jpg

Using the information there, I worked out what I should be able to use my charms up in.

1st hour = 2.7* exp.

2nd Hour = 2.5* exp

3rd Hour = 2.2* exp

This means once 1 hour passes, I go down to 2.5 exp, and 1 more hour means I'm down to 2.2* exp.

So, over 3 hours, I should average a 2.46 multiplier.

6,969,140 exp over those hours.

Current exp = 4649194

11,618,334 exp at the end.

This works out, correct?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Not entirely certain what you are asking here. Your average is correct, apart from the incorrect rounding, but that is negligible. If you plan on gaining 6969140 exp within 3 hours, it really like gaining 2832984 without any multipliers. The exp per hour required to do this, however, is about 950k. Idk what skill you plan on doing, but gaining close to 1m exp per hour at a regular rate would be either rediculously hard, expensive, or impossible. I cant think of a single skill that can do it. If you can though, you are correct.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

I'm going out on a limb and say you're training summoning (got the hint from the word "charms").

You can make 2.3k pouches an hour. I'm going to assume that you're using blues and crimsons first. To get the best exp though i would say get to 89 first and use your blues to make geyser titans, good luck getting the talismans though. If you don't want to make those then do lava titans. Even if you do manage that, i doubt you have 2.3k blue charms unless you been saving up for a long time or you TD a lot. That leaves crimsons. Next would be swamp titans with crimsons. Making swamp titans you can get 859k exp in an hour if you get the 2.3k pouches.

Hope that puts it into perspective some.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

You need to integrate the equation to find how much XP you will get.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=definite+integral+from+0+to+3+of+((x-10)/7.5)^2%2B1.1

Using WolframAlpha, I calculated that in the first three hours you will get 7.19333 hours worth of XP. That's an average multiplier of 2.3977766666666....

To calculate how many hours worth of normal training you can do in h hours, find the definite integral from 0 to h of ((x-10)/7.5)^2+1.1 . Then divide that number by h to find the average multiplier over that time period.

This will only work if h<10. If h≥10, The amount of XP-hours you will get is (h-10)*1.1 + the definite integral from 0 to 10 of ((x-10)/7.5)^2+1.1

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Thanks for that Atronic.

If I'm correct, then that means it should make little difference for the time period I specified, which works out well for me.

I am training Summoning, yes, however I've decided on getting the Obsidian Charms (1,593) of them, since it's cheaper.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198