Eadgar's Ruse

In the last part of the guide, we get this text:

10: Goutweed

There are guards circulating in unchanging loops throughout the storeroom. Watch their patterns and proceed when safe. If you are spotted, the guard will club you and you will return to the entrance. This hits for a few HP each time. You will need to hide in the small alcoves of boxes to not be seen. The crate of Goutweeds is at the south of the room and guarded by a sleeping troll who will only awake once you take the herb. Below is one of the many possible routes you may follow to get to the crate:

After grabbing the Goutweed and being sent back to the entrance by the awoken troll, games necklace teleport to Burthorpe and talk to Sanfew. You will give him the Goutweed and the quest will be complete!

but the true is... Sanfew is still at Taverley Herblore Shop, at the second floor (where you started the quest).

so i suggest this correction:

After grabbing the Goutweed and being sent back to the entrance by the awoken troll, make your way back to the Taverley Herblore Shop (where you started the quest) and talk to Sanfew (dont forget, at the second floor). You will give him the Goutweed and the quest will be complete!

-------------------------------------------

hope i helped

Leo Cid, at your service.

leo_cid.png

Well they weren't suggesting Sanfew was in Burthrope, that's just a quick teleport near Taverly, and I'm guessing they assumed people would still think he's in Taverly, although clearing it up a little bit couldn't hurt.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

In the last part of the guide, we get this text:

10: Goutweed

There are guards circulating in unchanging loops throughout the storeroom. Watch their patterns and proceed when safe. If you are spotted, the guard will club you and you will return to the entrance. This hits for a few HP each time. You will need to hide in the small alcoves of boxes to not be seen. The crate of Goutweeds is at the south of the room and guarded by a sleeping troll who will only awake once you take the herb. Below is one of the many possible routes you may follow to get to the crate:

After grabbing the Goutweed and being sent back to the entrance by the awoken troll, games necklace teleport to Burthorpe and talk to Sanfew. You will give him the Goutweed and the quest will be complete!

but the true is... Sanfew is still at Taverley Herblore Shop, at the second floor (where you started the quest).

so i suggest this correction:

After grabbing the Goutweed and being sent back to the entrance by the awoken troll, make your way back to the Taverley Herblore Shop (where you started the quest) and talk to Sanfew (dont forget, at the second floor). You will give him the Goutweed and the quest will be complete!

-------------------------------------------

hope i helped

Leo Cid, at your service.

I think the crew should make a decision on quests like this to determine whether players should know by then what teleports are available to themselves. It's not the way I'd get to Taverly, personally...not even when I was doing the quest. If I wanted to see Sanfew, I'd use the balloon transport system or teleport to Falador. As I've stated (and it's been stated elsewhere) there are an infinite amount of ways to get somewhere and only the absolute most obvious, safest and quickest methods are useful in the guides. If a player had to get to the Varrock Town Square, for example, listing the Varrock teleport spell or a tablet would be a great mention. If it's Lleyta...well, players should know how to get there by the time they visit...since they had to make their way there the first time AND get a teleport crystal. I'm trying to exaggerate, of course, but...well, I digress.

As such, I'd just take the reference out and say "After you have the Goutweed, head to Taverly and find Sanfew upstairs in the herb shop. Give him the Goutweed..." or something to that effect. Do they mention in the quest about collecting more of the Goutweed while you're there if you can? I found filling up my empty inventory spots with the herbs was a nice way to get a few extra herbs in trade after the quest was over (since it's basically a minigame afterward...trading in the Goutweed for herbs). Since the player just learned the method of making it through, the player might take advantage of that (best in the tips section?).

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

Thank you for pointing this out, Legaucho!

That instruction has been clarified and you have been credited. Thank you all for the additional suggestions. The tip regarding additional Goutweed was already in the tips. We really appreciate your help with this. :thumbup:

- Speedyshel

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*