Lvl-ing summoning from the beginning

purekilljoy

Hey everyone!

Like most of p2p people I want to get the most of the double xp weekend - even though in the beggining I wasn't planning on, but I just can not let it pass by. :D I want to do it with my summoning, I wanna level it until 68 atleast. However, there's a couple of restrictions to me, that probably most p2p-ers don't have.

So: I have farming, construction, hunting at lvl 1, and ofcourse summoning. So no house teleports, kyatts and all that other fancy stuff that you guys use. :D

Starting point:

1703 gold charms

1489 crimson charm

770 green charms

155 blue charms

My main question is, that i've read guide on tip.it and also in the AOW but it's real hard to make up a plan as I dont know anything about the skill. :D

I have the charms needed easily to lvl it to 68. But I would like to get some tips from you guys, which altar should I use and is there a certain lvl I should get to before the weekend(I WILL do the quest ofcourse :P), to help maximize the speed for lvling and efficiency.

The main things is which pouches should I make, the seconds should be easy to obtain, either by gathering or buying them off the G.E. money really isn't a big issue, but i just want to get as fast xp as possible with reasonable pricing.

If any of you have any ideas please be kind enough and post here, so I can start making a plan, calculating the money and gathering everything.

Thanks a lot :)

Purekilljoy.png

honestly i recommend you DONT use any charms on summoning

at low lvls the xp u get per charm is far too low

train construction and farming normally. Plant herb seeds, build stuff in ur house

as for summoning, train it through tears of guthix + penguin hide and seek + quest rewards until it is about lvl 60-70 then maybe start using charms.

Naaxi.png

honestly i recommend you DONT use any charms on summoning

at low lvls the xp u get per charm is far too low

train construction and farming normally. Plant herb seeds, build stuff in ur house

as for summoning, train it through tears of guthix + penguin hide and seek + quest rewards until it is about lvl 60-70 then maybe start using charms.

I'm pretty sure he could hit 68 with normal xp with those charms. Using the xp weekend, he could get 75+. Isn't it enough of a motivation?

To OP:

In normal xp times, you could use this calculator to tell you how to spend your charms. If you wish to use them in the bonus weekend, then by all means go for it, but you'll have to make calculations by yourself.

I'd set my house in taverley and run to the altar.

Once you hit 57, summon kyatts, and use RoD to bank at castle wars, and kyatt teleport to reach the obelisk.

Also, you'll start at level 4 after wolf whistle, don't forget that in your calcs.

WarBlastoise.png

Thanks alot!

Yeah. I will go and do summoning. Not going to bother with penguins and so on. I just don't care.

And I will not going to level construction, farming or hunting or anything except summoning atleast until i get through my first charms. I don't really care for the xp i'm losing, i rather just want to hit 68 as efficiently as possible. I'll get the other charms for up to 88 by slaying my way to 93+ anyhow.

Any other suggestions on which lvl should i start out with my summoning to atleast get some OK xp ratio. And which obeliks should I use?

Purekilljoy.png

The most xp you can squeeze out of your charms is:

Make 58 of Spirit wolf

Make 95 of Dreadfowl

Make 126 of Spirit spider

Make 17 of Granite crab

Make 734 of Mosquito

Make 157 of Bull ant

Make 122 of Evil turnip

Make 117 of Pyrelord

Make 149 of Bloated leech

Make 396 of Spirit terrorbird

Make 350 of Abyssal parasite

Make 409 of Ibis

Make 153 of Karamthulhu overlord

Make 247 of Smoke devil

Make 139 of Spirit cobra

Make 715 of Stranger plant

Make 120 of Barker toad

Make 11 of Bunyip

Make 2 of Mithril minotaur

You will end with 68 summoning. But of course first do the quest, and training by tears is a good method. I recommend you save your blues until 83/89 summoning, too. The best way to make pouches for you would probably be to put your house in taverly and use the obelisk there.

If you want to start farming, I recommend gaining access to all four allottment patches first. This involves doing Ghosts Ahoy for the Ectophial and Lumbridge Diary for the explorers' ring. Plant the best of everything you can in each patch at each location, then play Sorceress' Garden while you wait for them to grow.

okay, so i'll need around 300k of charms which is like 7,5 mil + the second ingredients

anyone have any suggestions for which altar to use? I am lvl 1 constructioning so house teleport really isn't an option i guess. At the moment i got my summoning to lvl 10. Any suggestions to which lvl is should get it before the weekend?

Purekilljoy.png