GOP, Tabs, and XP weekend

iDr

Just got a crazy idea to perhaps play a buncha GOP before the xp weekend and save up a buncha tablets; either the blood (highest I can do) or astral tabs (as there is no "ruined" altar, and you get teled right next to it, hence may be faster xp idk)

Think its a good idea?

In terms of the normal XP rates for Runecrafting yes.

Just keep in mind RC will still be slow xp, even with the XP weekend.

If you want/need the RC levels, then do it. But if you really don't need it, and won't use it any further after the weekend, it might not be worth using the Increased XP on a stat you won't touch again later.

So..

If you plan to RC more, and need the levels, do it.

If this is about the only time you're going to RC in the next year, use the XP on a skill that you're actually going to use that A) Takes a long time to level, or B) Costs a lot to level.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Really bad idea for sure. I did tabs all the way from 82-99 and it isn't a walk in the park as many assume it to be. Tabbing cab be very tedious and also very slow. Using bloods I maxed at around 50k xp/hr with 3 pouches, which is crap. Go for the skills that are expensive to train or give massive amounts of experience quickly, such as summoning or herblore. You can always train Runecrafting after, it isn't nearly as bad as most people think it is.

Alright thanks for the input guys; I do plan on doing about 1k overloads, then 2k extreme rangings, from 9.3m xp, which should net me over 99.

Then, 900 blues, 1400 crims, 600 unis from 10m summ xp, which may net me 99. But probably not.

Then gonna probably do RC and tabs (I really really hate rc).. 100k an hour sounds delightful. More if I do binding runes. I don't know. Maybe I'll do another buyable like smithing :D

I doubt you'll still reach 100k an hour rc'ing after u spent all that time on Herblore & summon... The double XP rate has already decreased by then I think...

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)