Summoning tanks and defence pures

This guide is gonna take awhile to make...

Right now from the start I am not going to kid you, these accounts are VERY hard to make and will take up alot of your time. If you are looking for a quick 1-2 day account to make then have a bit of fun in pvp then this is not for you, go back to your noob mage pures to give us guys more drops :D.

[hide=why should i make a summ tank/def pure] Well apart from looking pretty cool with barrows and a dfs at level 20 they are actually useful in pking! The general idea of a summoning tank is to annoy your oponent by not taking any damage while dealing out heavy damage with your familar, a high level defence pure will try and get them to lower hp with their scary 1s and then hit a 25 for the ko. In my opinion however the best way to see this is with videos/gifs as me just telling you how great my accounts are is a bit boring!

clip0276.gif

zclip0204.gif

clip0150.gif

and of course my video ;o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Mlylvi_kQ[/hide]

I'm now going to split my guide into two sections - summoning tanks and defence pures, although a summoning tank can become a defence pure in bh just by not taking a pouch.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...