Robbence's Blog; F2P Skillings & Killings

About Me

Well whats there to say, my name is Jamie and I'm from the South-East of England. I'm currently 16 years old and I'm in the process of taking my General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSEs). They are important to me, and always take priority over Runescape. As does real life, I do have a rather good social life, and plan on keeping it this way, I play football regularly and like to hang out with my friends. However, after school and weekend mornings etc. aren't peak times for hanging out so it gives me a lot of free time; and thats where Runescape comes in!

About Me Runescape

Ahh, Runescape; what can I say? I've been playing since RSC but didn't really achieve much there. I then created Biscit Head in 2005. I then got muted and quit that account before making Skillersz, I acheived 1000 total as a skiller before turning to combat, then quitting late 2009. February 2010 I decided to give Runescape another shot, and I decided to take a more relaxed approach, doing as I please, and I decided against continuing on a previously membered account, so I turned to my pure 'Robbence' which I named after a friend from a previous IRC Chat I was in. I hope to acheive 1000 total, in a relaxed, fun way, and making some friends in the process.

A few notes:

I no longer use swiftkit, so screenshots won't be in their thousands.

I no longer use IRC

I am 99% of the time in HYT cc

My private chat is always ON

My favourite skills are crafting and magic.

Latest News

14th March 2009

700 Total levels!

300 to go!

w9fy12.jpg

Stats

Stats at start of blog, 7th March 2009

2cet2l5.jpg

Current Stats

Robbence.png

Goals

*Short Term + Long Term*

Overall

Robbence.png

Attack

Robbence.png

Robbence.png

Defence

Robbence.png

Strength

Robbence.png

Robbence.png

Range

Robbence.png

Robbence.png

Prayer

Robbence.png

Robbence.png

Magic

Robbence.png

Robbence.png

Cooking

Robbence.png

Robbence.png

Woodcutting

Robbence.png

Robbence.png

Fishing

Robbence.png

Robbence.png

Firemaking

Robbence.png

Robbence.png

Crafting

Robbence.png

Robbence.png

Smithing

Robbence.png

Robbence.png

Mining

Robbence.png

Robbence.png

Runecrafting

Robbence.png

Robbence.png

These should keep me going for a few years!

Closing Words

Thanks for reading and leave a little post!

I will try and keep this updated daily,

Jamie

Jamje.png

null and void

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First post <3

I've seen you in chat a lot :)

John Terry = fool, Ashley cole = stupid, Tiger Woods = facepalm :D :D

Best of luck with the goals (: (:

Cya around.

-Sugar

thanks for the post (:

and yeah, i'm a bit of alurker, but i talk from time to time, but its sometimes more fun to skill and read other people's conversations.

didn't actually play much after making this, but i'll pop on now for a couple of hours and see where i go (:

Jamje.png

null and void

So yah, gave up crafting after it turns out its not really profitable, i guess i'll wait til after double exp weekend...

got on to some fishing and hit 45, gonna hit 50 now and cook them badasses (:

so 50 fishing and 51/52 cooking will be followed by another attempt at 50 attack... i died last time lol, missed grave by half a second...

Jamje.png

null and void

Good luck with your goals!=)

And uhm... ya I saw you too a few times in the Tip It chat.

You can add me anytime you want to talk!

~

Thanks!

I just hit 50 fishing but i kinda forgot to screeny

I'll screeny 50 cooking before the end of the night, and i might even go get 60 fm, with the logs from 60 wc, we'll see how my patience is.

Jamje.png

null and void

Hey, Good luck with all of your goals, maybe we could skill together some time. Btw what is the channel name of the Clan Chat? and IRC?

Lady heinous (:

thanks for the post, and i'd love to skill some time, i don't have many friends that still play :blink:

Jamje.png

null and void

Hey, Good luck with all of your goals, maybe we could skill together some time. Btw what is the channel name of the Clan Chat? and IRC?

Lady heinous (:

thanks for the post, and i'd love to skill some time, i don't have many friends that still play :blink:

Haha, we didn't exactly get off on the right foot with eachother, lets put that behind us.

Add me in-game.

Username: Ril.

lold.png

Hey biscithead.

1000 total can be a long and hard journey, but if you're just dedicated enough, you'll be able to reach it just like I did. ;)

Good luck with your goal! And get all stats ranked too!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Thanks for the posts guys!

Burning those pesky logs i had piled up, 57 fm atm, gonna hit at least 62 i reckon before moving on to some mining i think

Until double exp weekend, it seems gathering skills are all i can do without incurring a huge loss :angry:

Jamje.png

null and void

Hiya dude! Love the blogenz. :thumbsup: can't wait till lI see a 99.

Me too :3

Didn't play much yesterday, was watching the football (Leeds won 4-1 :thumbsup: )

Have to revise my spanish for my speaking GCSE on friday, so i'll be afking at my secret yew tree whilst revising

Jamje.png

null and void

Still afking yews whilst revising spanish

spanish is becoming less and less scary as it approaches and hopefully i should get an A/A*, i'll let you know tomorrow!

Hit 61 wc here yesterday, probably get 62 tonight, and maybe hit the willows tomorrow if i don't go out, where i'll camp until my woodcutting hits the highscores :thumbsup:

I'm putting off rc until after the double exp weekend, but tbh, its already on the highscores, so its fine for now :3

Might do dragon slayer, then get def to 40 + prayer to 43, which should talk me to near enough 700 total, before getting more skills onto the highscores.

Sounds like a plan, which i won't stick to, but i'll have fun deviated from! :thumbsup:

Jamje.png

null and void

Flopped my spanish ):

Forgot half of my topic questions, yet somehow i scraped a low A

which means i need like 100% in the rest of the exam to get my A* ):

seems i'll have to settle for an A

back to scape

can't wait for double exp weekend to finish!

Jamje.png

null and void

I'll edit this post later when i hit 64 wc, which may not seem much, but it is the level that will get me onto the highscores!

I can't believe i spent 4 days afking yews from 60-64 wc

meh

made about 400k :unsure:

Jamje.png

null and void

So i done this,

2ij4669.jpg

which got me,

5ph6a0.jpg

time to get 40 def + probably 50 attack after if i cba

combat seems like an eas way to get up to 700 total :thumbsup:

Jamje.png

null and void

I'm not sure if anyone reads this, but meh, i'll continue to try and write daily

I'll be posting less pictures, mainly because i'm too lazy to copy + paste onto paint + resize lol <3:

But i've been camping at moss giants yesterday and today

got 40-50 range so far, 47-50 constitution and 10-21 prayer :grin:

gonna stay here until i run outa iron arrows, or 'til i have to bank, luckily mosta the drops are stack/alchable so the only space consumers are the steel bars

Jamje.png

null and void