Everyone: Get in here

1230abcz

Soooo... In light of new information, I have decided that I need the collective buying power of Tip.It Forums to help out a fellow... /T/tard? ...?

... Anyway, I've found out that Iron Platebodys don't really sell very well, considering there's a cap of 100/4 hours on them. I need a couple thousand for next weekend, so, I need your help. *points in your general direction*

If anyone's generous enough, could you buy 100 Iron Plates on the GE and sell them to me? I'll buy some junk off of you if you have any in exchange for them. I basically need like 5 people to do this for me once or so, and I'll be able to get the rest of the plates on my own by next Friday.

When you have some, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

guido_49.png

Soooo... In light of new information, I have decided that I need the collective buying power of Tip.It Forums to help out a fellow... /T/tard? ...?

... Anyway, I've found out that Iron Platebodys don't really sell very well, considering there's a cap of 100/4 hours on them. I need a couple thousand for next weekend, so, I need your help. *points in your general direction*

If anyone's generous enough, could you buy 100 Iron Plates on the GE and sell them to me? I'll buy some junk off of you if you have any in exchange for them. I basically need like 5 people to do this for me once or so, and I'll be able to get the rest of the plates on my own by next Friday.

When you have some, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Hey if you could pay me a little bit more than there worth i'd be down too, (low on money because saving for D pick)

But PM in game if your down :D

may i ask what your using them for?

Themooingcow.png

Oh, yea, I need them to make Iron Titans. They don't sell... well... because nothing used to make something sells because of the extra exp weekend.

Edit: And yea. I'll pay you like 30k+ max for them. You'll probably only have a 100, which costs like 7k maybe on the GE. Iron plates are cheap, which is why they're not crashing like a lot of other raw materials.

guido_49.png

Oh, yea, I need them to make Iron Titans. They don't sell... well... because nothing used to make something sells because of the extra exp weekend.

I'll try to hook you up with as many as I can... because I so desperately crave the love of fellow TIFers.

/T/tard? ...?

Off-Topic

This isn't 4chan...

... *cries*

I'll try to hook you up with as many as I can... because I so desperately crave the love of fellow TIFers.

You rock, lol. I'll lend you ags if you give me like 300 or something. 24 hours for 300 plates.

guido_49.png

I put in an order of 300... I'll sell them to you when I get them, probably tomorrow.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

You rock, lol. I'll lend you ags if you give me like 300 or something. 24 hours for 300 plates.

I have 500 for you.

I can haz cookie? :cool:

Lol, naise. You can haz ags for 24 hours tomorrow. Wont be playing anyway.

guido_49.png

Edit: And yea. I'll pay you like 30k+ max for them. You'll probably only have a 100, which costs like 7k maybe on the GE. Iron plates are cheap, which is why they're not crashing like a lot of other raw materials.

rule #1 & #2

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff