where to use mele brawlers?

sharksman3

So far today on the bonus xp weekend ive gained ~600Kxp in strength in about 3 hours at armoured zombies and i started at 96. I'm 670K from 98 and i would really love to try to get 99 tomorrow.

Since i defiantetly won't be able to get 99 strength in the next 7 hours of the bonus experiance i was wondering what a good place to use ~5 brawlers for mele in the wilderness bh/pvp worlds would be without dieing and losing loads.

I was thinking about paying a friend a 76K and max trade limit and buying some junk while he lets me attack him with having full brews in inventory.

Any other ideas? Thanks

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Well I am training at zombie monkeys as we speak, doesn't require any fancy equipment just typical prayer gear (Prossy top, Monk bottom, Rune Defender, Salve ammy, Neiz helm, whip, Dragon boots, soul wars cape) and you get to use a combat familiar too. If someone does pop in down there, what are you going to lose? Monk bottom and prossy top and maybe a niez helm?

Though maybe it might not be the best, because they die pretty fast and you'd need a good populated world.

Edit: Not sure if its a hotspot or if being a hotspot matters or if its even a pvp zone, so I'd check first.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Well I am training at zombie monkeys as we speak, doesn't require any fancy equipment just typical prayer gear (Prossy top, Monk bottom, Rune Defender, Salve ammy, Neiz helm, whip, Dragon boots, soul wars cape) and you get to use a combat familiar too. If someone does pop in down there, what are you going to lose? Monk bottom and prossy top and maybe a niez helm?

Though maybe it might not be the best, because they die pretty fast and you'd need a good populated world.

Edit: Not sure if its a hotspot or if being a hotspot matters or if its even a pvp zone, so I'd check first.

Youll also lose whip lol? Havn't yuo noticed that. Nice spot though, thanks, i might pop down and check with a d scim as my weap

Rather not risk ss or gs

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Youll also lose whip lol? Havn't yuo noticed that. Nice spot though, thanks, i might pop down and check with a d scim as my weap

Rather not risk ss or gs

My inventory may need optimization, I just threw that out there.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Rather not risk ss or gs

not to mention its multi combat...my personal favorite spot is earth warriors in edge dungeon in a PvP world, use the back room, theyll get attacked before they can tb or attack you so you can tab without loosing ep :D i usualy have ~8 brews, a black dhide body, house tabs and rest of invent super sets+ppots wearing v skirt whip/ss neit glory dboots rune defender melee brawls. if you do get attacked, put on the dhide body and pray, run south across the monkey bars, to the pipe to moss giants, as soon as they enter to follow you, reenter going the other way, once you get back to the edge side you should be able to log. Oh yeah and have a bunyip summoned youll take a little bit of damage

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I killed Black Demons under edgevill. Brought a tort full of pots and pietied them.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Brawlers dont work in the weekend but I would go to poison spiders next to kbd so you can escape easily. I never saw anyone go there and I think I'm only a handful of people taht actually used it before.

Thats what i was thinking at first, but then i realized he meant to use after the weekend is over.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]