enchanting bolts

Grimy_Bunyip

get it? gem bolt tips? got any tips? haha

*ahem*

any ways to make this faster?

i've tried shrinking my screen and arranging my spellbook icons.

I tried mousekeys so far but I fail @ it. for some reason the intervals @ witch my mouse moves isnt constant, I even messed with the acceleration

anyways are there any other little secrets to making this faster? maybe something that lets me designate a keyboard key to click an exact point on the screen?

cheers

Naaxi.png

Other than mousekeys, there aren't very many tricks. Try setting a smaller interval and simplying clicking more times.

anyways are there any other little secrets to making this faster? maybe something that lets me designate a keyboard key to click an exact point on the screen?

That would fall in a gray-zone and I wouldn't advise it as it is at Jagex's discretion.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Other than mousekeys, there aren't very many tricks. Try setting a smaller interval and simplying clicking more times.

the exact problem im having with mouse keys:

say i press Ctrl + 4 once, it moves a 1 inch left

then i press ctrl + 6 right after that, it moves 1.5 inches right

there doesnt seem to be a consistency in the movement distances.

Naaxi.png

If you have programming experience you could create your own mousekeys and custom tailor it to your resolution and such. But I would definitely not have a hotkey to move your mouse directly to a point, Jagex would most definitely ban you under macroing for that.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

the exact problem im having with mouse keys:

say i press Ctrl + 4 once, it moves a 1 inch left

then i press ctrl + 6 right after that, it moves 1.5 inches right

there doesnt seem to be a consistency in the movement distances.

You need to go to control panel, mouse, pointer options, and turn off "Enhanced pointer position." It's an intuitive option which changes mouse speed based on the acceleration of your mouse. Normally it's useful because a quick flick of the wrist can move your pointer across the screen but it messes with mousekey distances, specifically the first move will always be unusually short.

And regarding the above poster, that's not true. As long as one instance of input (pressing a button) results in one action (moving the pointer), you may do what you like. However if it both moved the mouse and then clicked it would be ilegal.

quit

Moocky is completely correct. I dislike it, but that's what you need to change in order to move your cursor twice or more in a short amount of time from each other. So if you drop more than 1 item at once, or if you're moving back and forth, such as in your case, then you need to take that option off.

codguy.png

Codguy.png