Armadyl help

Manorexic

My current equip is V helm, Arma top&chest, Ranger boots, B gloves, and Spectral.

My main concern is whats better, Spectral or DFS, and R boots vs Infinity

Im worried about mage defence since my mage level is kinda low

Going to be doing 3-4man teams

Never gone armadyl before so any tips would be great!

xQx.png

Drops: 2 Bandos chestplates 2 Bandos hilt, 2 Armadyl hilts, at least 3 of every single Barrows item. More splits than i can remember

My current equip is V helm, Arma top&chest, Ranger boots, B gloves, and Spectral.

My main concern is whats better, Spectral or DFS, and R boots vs Infinity

Im worried about mage defence since my mage level is kinda low

Going to be doing 3-4man teams

Never gone armadyl before so any tips would be great!

Pretty sure spectral would be better than a DFS, since the spectral has less negative ranged attack and more magic defence. I use the exact same set up as you mentioned, only i use a DFS; however i would use a spectral if i could afford it. I would expect rangers to be better than infinity boots also, purely because +8 ranged attack *probably* has more of an impact than +5 magic defence.

Someone correct me if im wrong :)

Hmmm okay thanks a lot! I figured ranger boots are better but are they worth the risk? And what is the chance of dying with a 3-4 man team?

xQx.png

Drops: 2 Bandos chestplates 2 Bandos hilt, 2 Armadyl hilts, at least 3 of every single Barrows item. More splits than i can remember

Spectral is much better than DFS in any Armadyl GWD situation. Also, Infinity boots are > ranger boots. You don't need to worry about range attack bonus while you're there, since with your gear, you have more than enough. All you need to care about is a decent prayer and mage defense bonus. With your current gear + spectral, you'll have one of the best Armadyl GWD set-ups there are.

guido_49.png

Alright thanks a lot, its just my complete lack of experience that will get me killed >.<

xQx.png

If you don't mind losing on death, then use Rangers.

But Spectral > DFS all the time, you need magic defence there considering kree's magic attack, no need for melee def as the minion will be flying all over the room.

The rest of the equipment sounds nice to me, but I would use infinity over rangers, I just don't think they're worth the 14m

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png