Bandos GS

OsteBonden

defo not worth the cost. Its only good if you do alot of Boss Hunting(GWD to be exact) and its a HORRIBLE str training weapon compared side by side with the SS and Dragon Scimi + rune defender or even the Whip on controlled beats the GS's in str training.

IS it worth the cost?

can you train stranght with it?

Its worth the cost for around cb level 90 pking

Saradomin sword is better for training strength

Above the cb 100 mark, its better to get claws or ags for pking

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

IS it worth the cost?

can you train stranght with it?

Its worth the cost for around cb level 90 pking

Saradomin sword is better for training strength

Above the cb 100 mark, its better to get claws or ags for pking

to be honest pking with bgs at maxed melees is quite abit of fun, i might even go as far as to say i like it better in low level edge pking then ags. a big spec which totally rapes there defence makes comboing with the next hit quite easy unless they start spamming on there def pots, either way bgs pking can be quite fun.

As far as training goes an ss defintately beats it. But if you plan on doing anything pvp related or boss hunting the bgs is actually quite nice. In my opinion a good godwars team can have a bgs, its def reducing spec really is quite nice.

I like to gwd or boss hunt a lot do having a bgs is nice. Its spec really is useful imo and it isnt an insane amount of cash. It in return make me cash so i think its very much so worth it. Just depends on what u do etc

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg