Suggestion for Troll stronghold

Thts odd I swear tht guide always used to say somewhere, maybe in the tips tricks and notes its worth freeing eadgar while ur there.

Seems like its been removed thou; in which case yes DEFINITELY re-add.

Common problem so many ppl get is omg I cant start eadgar ruse becuz they havent freed him.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Thts odd I swear tht guide always used to say somewhere, maybe in the tips tricks and notes its worth freeing eadgar while ur there.

Seems like its been removed thou; in which case yes DEFINITELY re-add.

Common problem so many ppl get is omg I cant start eadgar ruse becuz they havent freed him.

You're right, it did used to be there, even on the Eadgar's Ruse quest, it links you to the bottom saying to follow those steps to free Eadgar, yet they're missing. I'll definitely get this re-added to the guide!

EDIT: I've edited the guide, and it should be released sometime today.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~