Quests

i_r_slayer

I'm working on finishing all useful quests, as I am not a fan of them but I love MH and they're undeniably useful. After going through all the quests I know that can be useful and their prereqs, I have narrowed my list down to these quests. I'll still need 12 quest points for WGS. Are any of these quests really handy, have a nice exp bonus or have potential to be useful in the future (i.e. if I didn't already need to do Fairy Tale Pt. 2 but FT 3 is confirmed to be a future, potentially rewarding quest).

Back to my roots - Added, 1 qp

Between a rock...

Cabin Fever

Chosen commander

Darkness of Hollowvale

Dealing with Scarabites

Enakhra's Lament

Forgiveness of a chaos dwarf - Possible add, 2 qp, req. between a rock

Great brain robbery

Grim Tales

In aid of the myreque

In pyre need

Kennith's concerns

Land of the goblins

Legacy of seergaze

Meeting history

Olaf's quest

Ratcatchers

Rocking out

Rum deal

Spirits of the elid

Tai bwo wannai trio

A tail of two cats

Toktz-ket-dill - Possible add, 1 qp

Tribal totem

Within the light

yuki2d.png

You may want to think about doing 'Back To My Roots', 'Forgiveness Of A Chaos Dwarf', and 'Toktz-Ket-Dil'.

The first gives you access to a mini-game you need for Ardy diary if you're interested in completing it and there's also a little mini-quest attached that you can do during/after that gets a wizard buried and nets you some magic xp and runes.

The other two unlock mining locations you may want to sometimes use if you need or want a break from the usual spots you use. Assuming you mine, that is.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

You may want to think about doing 'Back To My Roots', 'Forgiveness Of A Chaos Dwarf', and 'Toktz-Ket-Dil'.

The first gives you access to a mini-game you need for Ardy diary if you're interested in completing it and there's also a little mini-quest attached that you can do during/after that gets a wizard buried and nets you some magic xp and runes.

The other two unlock mining locations you may want to sometimes use if you need or want a break from the usual spots you use. Assuming you mine, that is.

Thanks I'll add these to my to do list.

yuki2d.png

MH = Making History?

If you really liked that quest, definitely do Meeting History as it's a nice addition to the storyline. I'm personally a fan of the Myreque related quests, but they're a tiny bit of a pain to complete.

The Chosen Commander gives you access to Zanik's xbow, which is quite a step up from the regular old bone xbow.

The repeatable reward from In Pyre need is also not too bad as it gives you a daily chunk of fm, crafting, and fletching xp in addition to 5 phoenix feathers.

There aren't too many other stand out quests on that list. I recommend the following if you like interesting stories/animations:

Myreque Line

Kennith's Concerns (There's been speculation that the Strange Power may have something to do with Mother Mallum, who is featured in this quest line)

Grim Tales

Meeting History

Cabin Fever (Features large explosions)

MH = Making History?

If you really liked that quest, definitely do Meeting History as it's a nice addition to the storyline. I'm personally a fan of the Myreque related quests, but they're a tiny bit of a pain to complete.

The Chosen Commander gives you access to Zanik's xbow, which is quite a step up from the regular old bone xbow.

The repeatable reward from In Pyre need is also not too bad as it gives you a daily chunk of fm, crafting, and fletching xp in addition to 5 phoenix feathers.

There aren't too many other stand out quests on that list. I recommend the following if you like interesting stories/animations:

Myreque Line

Kennith's Concerns (There's been speculation that the Strange Power may have something to do with Mother Mallum, who is featured in this quest line)

Grim Tales

Meeting History

Cabin Fever (Features large explosions)

Thanks I'll take a look at these. MH = Monster Hunting.

yuki2d.png

I would do chosen commander because its fun.

In pyre need is easy.

Rum deal is easy.

Back to my roots is somewhat useful for Jade Vine

Between a rock is pretty awesome. unlocks gold mining spot in keldagrim.

Olafs quest is pretty simple and unlocks the dungeon with Brine Rats in it.

I would avoid any of the myergue quests, legacy of seergaze, and within the light,

wisky_is_goo.png

I would do chosen commander because its fun.

In pyre need is easy.

Rum deal is easy.

Back to my roots is somewhat useful for Jade Vine

Between a rock is pretty awesome. unlocks gold mining spot in keldagrim.

Olafs quest is pretty simple and unlocks the dungeon with Brine Rats in it.

I would avoid any of the myergue quests, legacy of seergaze, and within the light,

Afraid i have to dissagree with your last statement. While the myerque quests are a bit tedious although fairly easy, they unlock a very useful shortcut through mort myre swamp which makes getting to Barrows, Morton, and Burg De Rott a heck of a lot easier. Legacy of Seergaze gives access to the Ivandis Flail AND the 1 TIME ONLY blood talisman. The Ivandis Flail makes hunting and burning Vyrewatch a little more fun. Within the Light/MEP1/ MEP2 are fairly longish quests but they give access to the Death Alter and also gives a fairly huge chunck of agility ex which in the long run is very helpful.

Excluding about 3 of them theres little reason not to do them all.

I loved doing the quest lines you've yet to complete both the goblin and the myergue quests really build up a nice story.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Well, the Myreque line is moderately useful and my personal favourite. Climbing through Sanguinesti is tedious, but the quest line is amazing, and the thrill of trying to avoid being caught by the vyres is pretty fun. I'd suggest them along with:

Cabin Fever (Mos Le' Harmless is a good reward in itself.)

And more or less practically everything else on your list. Almost all of them give small little rewards that add up to something big. And most of them aren't really Grand-master..

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~