Extra Farming

Darkvengence

Currently I do..

-Herb run planting Lantadymes and Marigolds, followed by teleporting to Duel Arena and getting cactus spines.

-Tree run with normally either Willows or Maples.

I want to know if there's anything extra I could do that gives experience or profit that actually makes it worth doing, I don't want to go around planting everything possible and I'm not after some big level or anything, just looking for some extra things I can do falls into these requirements..

-If it doesn't profit (Doesn't have to profit), it can't cost a ton, I'm not after any huge experience or big level here so I really don't want to spend a lot on it

-Can be done at least once a day

-Can be done in one trip

-Can be done in 10 minutes or less, preferably 5 or less

I have all quests done, have access to all places and all that good stuff, and my current farming level is 75, but if there's something notable that's at a higher level say it anyways because I'll most likely remember it somewhere along the road and do it.

Like I said I'm not after huge experience or huge profits, just one or two possibly three extra things that I can incorporate into my farming.

Along herb/flowers farming loops every hours run your kingdom for mapples so that you'll get some tree seeds.

Every couple of hours you can farm low level normal trees (1/4 for high level = twice a day)

Once a day farm fruit trees

Since i only farmed low level (fruit) trees i never payed for them. I never bought tree seeds too : i only used those i got from my 99 wc + MTK.

You can go kill mole once in time to get more seeds.

I run Mtk the way maples are free (ie : 8 on maples 7 on raw fishes) and then nest/seeds are free. i go raise approval once a day (while farming) to stay at 100%. i check kingdom once a week or two.

i've always done this and i'm now 95 farm without any cost. I now start to farm high level (fruit)trees with paying for farmers.

For the flowers i did marigold until i got enough to pay for a bunch of limp seeds then i switched to limps.

I do the same with herbs : i farm/sell 'easy' herds (after using those i need) to pay for 'high' value herbs i use myself in herblore.

Farming is a long term skill that can comes at no cost to very few if you do it well. you can now profit from it. A reason i'm glad i have continued my way whatever herblore cost was (it's been dirt cheep, making farming a noprofit skill, but things changed).

Hope it helped.

Oh baby light the dark side...

In a word, bushes.

For a complete bush run, look in my AoW Farming guide: http://forum.tip.it/topic/242787-mother-gaia-an-in-depth-manual-to-farming/

Another option is to farm Calquat trees

You can normally only do one run per day, however it's not too expensive and gives really good boost to farming

The seeds cost about 40 k each, however gives 12 k xp when you check the health

There is only one patch to farm them in Tai Bwo Wannai Village though

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Another option is to farm Calquat trees

You can normally only do one run per day, however it's not too expensive and gives really good boost to farming

The seeds cost about 40 k each, however gives 12 k xp when you check the health

There is only one patch to farm them in Tai Bwo Wannai Village though

I do a daily run where i plant all 5 trees, 5 fruit trees, and a calquat. I generally plant maples if i have them, willows as backup, always pineapples (cheap and great exp). Calquats are barely an inconvenience, especially considering the exp. I just use my spirit tree to get to brimhaven, check the fruit tree, then run south to the calquat patch. Always use supercompost on fruit trees and specials. I pay the farmer to look after everything, unless i plant willows. Once i finish that, i collect my cactus spines then do a 5 plot herb run.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png