Lunar Diplomacy

Ra

In the tips for the lunar diplomacy quest guide:

Don't convert all of your dramen staves to lunar staves before you finish this quest - you can't use a lunar staff for fairy ring transportation until you've completed the quest. Keep at least one dramen staff if you need to use the rings. However, making *many* lunar staves during the quest is a good idea, because you cannot make them afterwards.

This is no longer true, the lunar staves can now be used to teleport with the fairy rings

My first ever guide - for advanced farmers (~50+)

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=549364

Now With Pictures!! - let me know what you think

Even before you've completed the quest? The problem wasn't that you can't use Lunar staves to use fairy rings after the quest, it was only during the quest itself that you can't use them.

I was always able to use the staves during the quest. You only had to finish THAT PORTION of the quest where you give the Oneiramancer one of your completed staves. For that reason, making dozens of them is a smart idea and leaving even one dramen staff 'un-lunarfied' only serves to take up your bank space. In fact, I commented in the past here on the WUC about this very topic. This might serve as confirmation for crew if you looked in some archives for my (and perhaps even others) original post.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

• 6 months later...

Indeed I find this to be correct, SportsGuy.

Once you have given the one Lunar staff and the clothing to the Oneiromancer, you will be able to use any others you may have made.

To this end I have updated the Quest's guide and credited Ra.

SportsGuy, you were already credited, but thank you for your help all the same. :thumbsup:

If there's any more questions, please do not hesitate to send me a pm.

Thanks again,

~Jafje

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]