Kingsaiyaman's Advanced Farming Path(with pics)(Oct2005,AoW)

Ra

KingSaiyaman's farming rotation walkthrough(for advanced farmers/questers)

This is my first guide, so feedback is appreciated :D

**Note, this guide is made for more advanced farmers who at least have an idea about where the patches are, my version requires a total of 0! law runes to get almost every patch, and with few exceptions, would tele'ing be any faster anyways:) Also, you should be able to figure when you should bank by the notation of the closest banks to deposit crops(if nessisary) and retreive your seeds

If you have trouble with what seeds you could plant, there is a great guide on the tip & runescape homepages

Also, I marked the glider with a G, and the spirit tree teles with a T

01seecath.png

Start at hops patch north west of seers

(closest bank - seers)

Walk to the catherby for the allotment there

(closest bank - catherby)

Theres a fruit tree at the east catherby beach

02ard.png

Now your walking distance from the allotment at north east of ardougne

(legends or ardy south bank are closest)

03brim.png

Go to the brimhaven fruit tree & the calquat tree is south of there by tai bwana(you can also pick pineapple here for supercompost)

(closest bank - ardy south)

04gnoyan.png

go south to the bush patch,

Then west to the fruit tree patch by the gnome maze

Talk to elkoy, get to the middle of the maze,

Talk the the tree spirit, tele to the gnome village

04-1miscet.png

**If you are lucky enough to have a spirit seed and have 80+ farming(garden pie) you could potentially have a spirit tree at micellania, and tele right near the bush patch there, and back to the village

(there is also a bank in the village west of the spirit tree or the better bank would be in the gnome castle up next - you can also buy 5 pineapples, oranges and some other fruit in both stores here)

05gratree.png06allumb.png

ok, once in the village, theres a fruit tree patch, then go north to the glider in the gnome tree castle.. go to al karhid

the cactus patch is north east

then go to the tree west of lumby castle

(closest bank - lumbridge)

07varr.png

then back east past the river.. to the hops patch on the way to varrock

then to the bush patch by the champs guild

theres a tree in varrock

(closest bank varrok)

08drayport.png

back south to the shortcut by draynor manor, then to the belladonna

west to the allotment south of fally..

09ent.png

There is a hops patch on Entrana(dont bring any weapons-this includes magic secatuers i believe)

(draynor is the closest bank)

11falas.png

10porrim.png

Then to rimmington bush patch, then to the fally & taverly trees(a fally tele would speed things up quite a bit from here, or ectoing from here, & coming back to the trees later)

12canphas.png

Ecto then west to the allotment.. then past canafis for the mushroom

(canafis - bank, if nessisary, ecto from the allotment, then to phas bank, if you need to bank your crops)

Now you've hit every allotment but yanille hops (& micellania bush if you dont have a spirit there).. without using 1 law rune, except maybe rimmington to falador.. Or spending 1 gold on getting to your patches if you wear your ring of charos

Sidenotes - The only missing patches should be yanille hops & obviously the spirit patches with micellania being an option not everyone will have

Always wear magic secatures when getting veggies, herbs & hops

Supercompost - is your best friend, it makes a huge difference.. EVERY crop will have a higher yield and grow faster... even if its for a tree (you should be paying the farmers for that much xp)

Dont bother paying for bushes.. they cost waaay to much and rarely die as long as you use supercompost

-Ring of charos can save you money from the mines carts & trips to brimhaven(also freeing up a space for more pineapples/other fruits)

Also, if you like to brew at all, you can take the dwarf cart from the dwarven mine's at fally and ecto from there.. This is best to start because the brewer here charges you 25 gp for yeast rather than 2 ecto tokens and you dont need a ghostspeak ammy, and you can grab an extra pot of yeast for your brew in Phasmatys

-Also, if you like to cut your own trees down, I've found it easier to visit them separately from this rotation

My first ever guide - for advanced farmers (~50+)

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=549364

Now With Pictures!! - let me know what you think

• 2 weeks later...