Bursting for 88 summon

TeamRealT

As it says in the title im curious about bursting for charms. I only have 71 mage sad i no for some one about to get 130 combat lol. With that mage lvl is it even worth trying? If so can any calculate or give me a formula on how much it will cost to get like 5k crims. I can buy a staff of light or lend one from friends also. I no i can do wfs, but honestly i am sick of them i get so bored an it would take a while. This would give me magic xp to which is what i want. And like i said i no time is money and wfs will take along time.

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg

I seem to recall that the general rule is 200 crimsons/1k bursts. I would lower that slightly because of how low your magic is, however. A pure guess would be 180ish. However, the staff of light will both increase damage and save you some runes, so I'm not sure exactly what numbers you'll end up with. From there, you should be able to figure out about how much it's going to cost.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I've been bursting since 70 mage, crashing should be the least of your problems, if it happens its usually not that hard to get another world. Personally, I got myself battles robes, and a staff of light, and they're saving me a alot on runes, so I suggest you get those. Also join the cc "burstinglobs" to find a door partner and an open world, usually if you stay in the cc, other members won't crash you and sometimes will tell you when they will be done...

I don't have any exact figures, but I say go for it, its a great way to train magic, But if you are still hesitant, maybe get your magic to 75 someway...

Play offhours if you can, or use super low pops and/or foreign worlds. I have devised a method to not gimp your charms/h by playing on low pop worlds but I have no screen capture software for linux, I might just take a bunch of pictures and post it on Andy's guide or something.

yuki2d.png